- France Telecom to sell Crown stake. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p44
Reports on France Telecom's divestment of its 24.9 million shares of Crown Castle International Corp. common stock.
- Yorkshire divests three specialties businesses. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;9/10/97, Vol. 159 Issue 34, p18
Reports the disinvestment of specialty chemicals businesses of Yorkshire to other companies as part of Yorkshire alliance formation strategy in textile dyes. Acquisition of the businesses by BTP, Huls America and Holiday Chemical Holdings; Profit enhancement scheme revealed by the companies...
- Solvay Finalizes Sale Of PE J.V. to BP. // Plastics Technology;Feb2005, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p75
Reports on the sale of the share of Brussels, Belgium-based Solvay SA of the BP Solvay Polyethylene joint ventures to BP Chemicals, as of February 2005.
- Disinvestment in India: Policy, Mechanism and Future Roadmap. Prasad, Avi // IUP Journal of Managerial Economics;Feb2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p21
Disinvestment in India is a politically sensitive issue, often mired in controversy and has vacillated between extremes of vigorous pursuit to dormant status, as a priority area of economic reforms. This article attempts to trace the evolution of disinvestment policy in India over the last two...
- Israel: time to divest. Tutu, Desmond; Urbina, Ian // New Internationalist;Jan/Feb2003, Issue 353, p5
Focuses on the role of divestment movements in ending Israel's occupation of Palestinian territories captured during the 1967 military campaign. Responsibility of the U.S. to intervene in atrocities committed by its client states; Demand by American students to review their university...
- BDS rally defends Palestine. Harrison, Patrick // Green Left Weekly;11/21/2012, Issue 946, p4
The article focuses on a rally, part of a worldwide campaign for boycott, divestments and sanctions (BDS) against Israel held in at Parramatta, New South Wales on November 15, 2012.
- Palestinians call for boycott. Bolton, Sue // Green Left Weekly;7/7/2010, Issue 843, p4
The article reports on the efforts of U.S.-Palestinian professor Saree Makdisi and Canadian-Palestinian lawyer Diana Buttu in promoting the international campaign for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel.
- International divestements�an empirical perspective. Jagersma, P.K.; van Gorp, D.M. // Business Horizons;Nov2003, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p61
Considering the flurry of international expansion over the last half century, it is perhaps inevitable that multinational enterprises have lately been finding the need to divest many of those foreign activities. Indeed, international divestment is a basic tool of every MNE's strategic business...
- MANAGED INVESTMENTS. // Money Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p34
Presents information about managed investments in Australia. Retail funds; Friendly society bonds; Insurance bonds; Managed divestments.