The sharper image: Finding images and video through stock
- An introduction to Corbis and the Corbis Education offering. Young, Adam // Art Libraries Journal;2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p23
The article presents information on the digital images offered by Corbis Corp. as well as its Corbis Education program. Starting in July 2003, Corbis began an initiative to give educational and not-for-profit institutions access to its vast repository of images. As a leader in the field of...
- Online videos offer tips to cattlemen. Stapper, Jeffrey // Southwest Farm Press Exclusive Insight;1/10/2012, p5
The article focuses on RanchTV.org, a video library developed and maintained by the Texas AgriLife Extension Service to extend information to cattle producers. The videos feature primary speakers from the Extension Beef Cattle Unit. Individual videos on the Drought Cattle Management Channel and...
- SCAN AND DELIVER. Laye, Mike // Photo District News;Nov2002, Vol. 22 Issue 11, Special Section p34
Provides information on several digital photography libraries in the U.S. Corbis; Raw Talent Photo; Solus.
- Video/teleconferencing directory. // Communications News;Dec93, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p39
Presents Communication Network's video/teleconferencing directory for 1993.
- Videos, training. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p268
Presents a directory of companies that provide video training programs and services to correctional facilities in the United States. Coastal Skills Training; Lockup USA.
- Audiovisual media special lists and features. // Booklist;9/15/94, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p156
Presents a directory of audiovisual materials published by the Audiovisual Media section of the `Booklist' magazine from 1990 to 1994. Special lists; Voice-over; Booklist interview; Editor's choice; Miscellaneous.
- Automated processing of massive audio/video content using FFmpeg. Hock, KIA Siang; Lingxia, LI // Code4Lib Journal;1/17/2014, Issue 23, p2
Audio and video content forms an integral, important and expanding part of the digital collections in libraries and archives world-wide. While these memory institutions are familiar and well-versed in the management of more conventional materials such as books, periodicals, ephemera and images,...
- The Application of Video Discs to Exhibitions, Museums and Displays. Simpson, Robert // BKSTS Journal;Jul1985, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p426
This paper describes some of the applications of the video disc to Exhibition and Display work. Examples cited include Multi-programme systems, simple inter-active displays, video libraries, Multi-screen video displays and mixed media shows.
- FIRST REFERENCE. // Image Technology;Dec1987, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p531
A directory for various organizations that offer products and services in the film, sound, television, audio-visual and video industries is presented.