Integrated ultrasound workstation
- QUOVAD DEBUTS QUOVE WORKSTATIONS FOR DIGITAL DESIGNERS. // Computer Workstations;May2001, p4
Reports on the launch of QuoVE, a line of technologically advanced graphic workstations, by Quovad, the enterprise development unit of NW Direct Design and Manufacturing. Features; Pricing; Usability; Specifications; Packaging; Memory Storage; Performance rating; Availability; Product offering;...
- @Xi MTower 64. LaFon, Ron // Cadalyst;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p37
No abstract available.
- Netpower readies AGP-based workstations. McCright, John S. // PC Week;08/25/97, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p18
Speaks of the Netpower Inc. Calisto3 for Windows NT workstation, which is designed specifically for graphics and financial applications. Its use of Intel Corp.'s accelerated graphics port (AGP) as opposed to the traditional PCI bus; Specifications; Price; Other Products from Netpower Inc.
- Computers. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p80
Presents information on various computer products. Features of the ProStation GS 400D and ProAlpha GS 667 worstations from Cutting Edge Technology Inc.; Features of Revolution IV graphics accelerator of the Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.
- The impact of SGI. // Macworld;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p124
Reports the results of a test of an SGI Indigo2 Impact Max computer workstation. The standard by which Macintosh and Windows machines are compared; Superior real-time, photo-realistic 3-D graphics on its screen saver; More image and motion control than Adobe After Effects; Other features;...
- RDI's PowerLite Turbo heavily targeted at military and gov't. Moore, Mark // PC Week;06/30/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p60
Describes the PowerLite Turbo 170 from RDI Computer Corp. The targeting of the SPARC processor-based portable workstation at government users and military personnel in the field; The features of the computer; Cost; Contact point.
- Liberty Electronics ships all-in-one unit. // PC Week;06/30/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p64
Describes the Liberty Independence from Liberty Electronics. The features of the Independence as a fully-integrated workstation; Cost; Contact point.
- Open door leads to more control. // Professional Engineering;09/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p50
No abstract available.
- Workstation and Cubicle Services. Richardson, Robert A. // Information Executive;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p5
Comments on factors to consider in installing personal computer workstations and office cubicles. Determination of standard ampere circuit; Consideration of the costs of raising cubicle floors.