- Macromedia launches Authorware 3.0. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;3/6/95, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p28
Reports on Macromedia's launching of Authorware 3.0 multimedia authoring tool. Features; Capabilities; Applications.
- Technology brings Web pages `alive'. // T H E Journal;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p53
Presents the computer software Shockwave for Director from Macromedia. Features; Applications.
- Macromedia broadens use of Director, releases Authorware 3.0. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the expansions made by Macromedia in its World Wide Web and interactive authoring tools based on Director software. Integration of Macromedia Director player with Silicon Graphics' WebFORCE product line of workstations and servers; Integration of Director into Microsoft's interactive...
- Director 5.0 debut. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the debut of Macromedia's Director 5.0 authoring computer software. Features; Applications; Product support.
- Managing Collaboration with Macromedia's Sitespring. Lowery, Joseph // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;7/2/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p20
Features Sitespring, a server-side solution for professional Web-site team development from Macromedia in San Francisco, California. Features of the product; Usability of Sitespring for tracking Web production tasks; Advantage of Sitespring on intuitive interface key to lowering the learning curve.
- MacroModel 1.5 boosts 3-D modeling capabilities. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;11/15/93, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p176
Reports on Macromedia Inc.'s software called MacroModel 1.5. Features; Process of creating a three-dimensional objects; Compatibility with Windows and Macintosh versions; Capabilities; Functions of the Material Browser; Capacity required for the Windows version; Price for MacroModel 1.5 with...
- FreeHand 8 boosts Web features. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;01/19/98, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p35
Focuses on Macromedia's launching of the FreeHand 8 design software for Windows and Macintosh. Main features; Improvements from previous versions of the software; Price; Contact information.
- Director 6: Just what the customers ordered. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Apr97, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p27
Describes version 6.0 of the Director software developed by Macromedia. Features and design; Differences from previous versions.
- Cross-platform support due in Director release. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;1/20/97, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Macromedia Inc.'s expected release of its Director 6 multimedia authoring software in mid-March 1997. Features and capabilities; Third-quarter financial performance of the company; Third-party developers' comments on the release of Director 6.