- A DVD-ROM kit, a wireless PC, and new software. Spiwak, Marc // Popular Electronics;May98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p44
Evaluates a digital versatile disc read only memory (DVD-ROM) kit, a wireless personal computer and television (PC-TV) system and a software. PC-DVD Encore Dxr2 upgrade kit from Creative Lab Inc.; Wireless PC@TV package from RF Link Technology; Norton Uninstall Deluxe from Symantec Corp.
- DVD--PC Optional. Spiwak, Marc // Popular Electronics;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p9
Provides information on DVD technology for personal computers (PC). Advantages of DVD over laserdiscs; Features of the Philips DVDD815; Requirements before a PC can read DVD discs.
- Products. // Electronic Design;6/26/95, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p138
Presents products for personal computers. BridgePoint 3.0 software from Project Technology; Freedom Graphics card from Evans & Sutherland; ActivAda for Windows NT from Thomson Software Products.
- New products: Computer boards. // Electronic Design;7/10/95, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p155
Presents computer board products. SCSI adapters, scalable DSP system, VMEbus and Futurebus+ bridge systems.
- Hot PC products. Engelke, Roger; Sciannamea, Mike // Electronic Design;9/18/95, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p64Z
Reports on products for personal computers. Includes PC Certify Pro for diagnostic testing of IBM-PC and compatible machines; MLI-95 2-way speaker system; Windows 95 Resource Kit.
- HOT PC products. // Electronic Design;2/19/96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p32DD
Features microcomputer equipment and supplies. Description; Applications; Pricing; Product support; Performance; Contact information.
- Building evolvable systems: The ORBlite project. Moore, Keith E.; Kirshenbaum, Evan R. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Feb97, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p62
Discusses Hewlett-Packard Co.'s ORBlite distributed object communication infrastructure designed to address the need for evolvable systems. Problem of evolvability; Dimensions of evolution; Contribution of distributed object systems; Key contributions of ORBlite; ORBlite communication framework;...
- PC module features low power and price. Quinnell, Richard A.; Granville, Fran // EDN;8/15/96, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p30
Features the PCM-SX personal computer module from WinSystems Inc. Functional design; Specifications; Capabilities; Price.
- EDN embedded systems. // EDN;8/15/96, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p127
Presents various computer equipment and supplies available in the United States as of August 1996. Includes the 1996 Microcontroller Development Tools Directory; Version 2.0 software; Four IndustryPack EIA-422 mezzanine modules; HDLCom software; Tesla 2.0; Vigrra VPM-20 accelerator card; Tiger...