- DFS directors score a double. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p6
Reports on the salary increases of executives at DFS Furniture Co. PLC in Great Britain. Increase in the pre-tax of the company; Total salary of Lord Kirkham; Benefits received by Ian Bowness.
- Aural pleasures. // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2012, Issue 409, p88
The article describes the Cuddler Audio Sofa from DFS.
- DFS bosses ditch plans. // Employee Benefits;Jan2002, p7
Reports that shareholders of DFS Furniture forced the company to ditch plans to extend executive share options. Information on the scheme; Comments from shareholders on the scheme.
- DFS buys new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p8
The article reports on the move of DFS to buy six new stores from Dixons Retail PLC as part of its plan on opening new retail outlets in Great Britain.
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.
- CM unearths deadly rival? // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p36
Reveals that DFS Furniture Company PLC has a namesake company, DFS Caskets. Similarity between the logo used by the two companies.
- DFS grows market share to reach record EBITDA. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p8
The article reports on the increase in the market share of sofa giant DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. that has helped grow their sales and achieve record Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA).