The component partner
- Turning a corner. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p4
Introduces the Original Kwik Korner of Peter Cook International in Great Britain. Product features; Contact information; Uses of the product.
- C-T supplier fails. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p5
Reports on the business failure of Peter Cook International PLC in Great Britain. Agreement between Peter Cook and Christie-Tyler company; Plan of PriceWaterhouseCoopers to sell Peter Cook; Annual turnover and book value of Peter Cook.
- Components firm to grow through acquisition. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p10
The article reports on the initiative of Peter Cook International PLC to grow by acquiring two other companies related to the furniture manufacturing sector.
- Components firm set to double turnover. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2012, Issue 5775, p8
The article reports on the furniture components company Peter Cook International PLC, which is planning to double its turnover and looking for expansion through acquisition.
- Peter Cook reports 'best results in five years'. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2010, Issue 5708, p5
The article reports on the double digit net profit expected to be earned by furniture maker Peter Cook International PLC by 2015 in Great Britain.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.