Radice to join M&S with Â£1.2m bonus
- Radice Named La Rinascente Chief. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/9/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 98, p2
Reports on the appointment of Vittorio Radice as CEO of Italy-based department store chain La Rinascente. Facts about the store; Statement issued by Radice; Career background of Radice.
- Former Selfridges boss Vittorio Radice joins Conran. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);6/27/2011, p4
The article announces that Vittorio Radice, former Selfridges chief executive, has been appointed as a non-executive director at Conran Holdings Ltd.
- Radice's M &S carrot tops Â£1m. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p4
Reports that Vittorio Radice, Marks and Spencer PLC director for home, was lured away from Selfridges with a package exceeding that of the chief executive officer. Components of the package; Monies of the store chain.
- SELFRIDGES' CROSSROADS. Kirwan-Taylor, Helen // Management Today;Jun2000, p62
Features Selfridges, a British department store and its chief executive officer (CEO), Vittorio Radice. Retransformation of the store as a destination for fashion shoppers; Previous reputation of Radice as a naive businessman with a negative reputation in the financial community; Issues...
- VITTORIO RADICE READS THE FUTURE. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 121, WWD VISIONARIES p14
Profiles Vittorio Radice of the Selfridges department store. Ideas of what a department store should be like; Description of a Selfridges department store; Overhaul of the Selfridges department store.
- LIFE LESSONS. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 81, p14
Reports that Marks & Spencer's (M&S) general merchandise chief, Vittorio Radice, has launched the first issue of "Design Details," a magazine-like shopping directory featuring homeware items from M&S. Magazine features.; Frequency of issues.
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/11/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 121, p2
Presents an update of issues related to clothing trade in the U.S. as of June 11, 2004. Amount of the termination package received by Vittorio Radice from Marks & Spencer PLC; Plans of Galey & Lord to close their twill plant in Shannon, Georgia; Agreement between Tarrant Apparel Group and...
- La Rinascente Making Food Fashionable. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 79, p12
The article focuses on the design of Milan's main department store, La Rinascente, in Italy. Chief executive officer (CEO) Vittorio Radice has reinvented the food hall on the top floor, replacing the restaurant and cafe with a choice of different food bars and cuisine offering a diverse choice...
- VITTORIO RADICE. Davidson, Andrew // Management Today;Oct2002, p58
Interviews Vittorio Radice, chief executive officer of Selfridges Ltd. in Great Britain. Contribution in boosting the reputation of the firm; Citation of family background; Passion for design and interiors.