HOW TO MEASURE, MANAGE & MAXIMIZE: THE PROFITABILITY MIX
- Trend watch. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Jan99, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p14
Takes a look at the different snacks offered in office vending machines.
- United Kingdom Snacks Vending. // Snacks Vending Industry Profile: United Kingdom;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the snacks vending industry in the United Kingdom. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies...
- Healthier snacks from smarter machines. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/31/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 53, p3
The article offers information on the Sprout Healthy Vending machines which offers healthier snacks, uses Energy Star to conserve electricity, and accepts cards, as well as automatically refunding payments if no goods are produced and electronically notifying the owner if stocks are low.
- To Stock Core Products: Using Plan-O-Grams. Silver, Sheldon // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p153
Focuses on the popularity of the use of plan-o-grams for glass-front snack machines in the United States. Theory of plan-o-grams; How to help manage the program; Reasons for the use of plan-o-grams.
- DarenthMJS leads the way with SnackBreak Mini. // Vending International;Oct2004, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p28
Reports that the Sheffield, England-based DarenthMJS Ltd. has launched its Standalone SnackBreak Mini to work in tandem with its Table Top drinks machines. Accommodation of drinks cans and crisps and confectionery products; Compatibility with an electronic coin validator or changegiver.
- Vending's `Cha-ching' draws a crowd. Pacyniak, Bernard // Snack Food;Feb95, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p56
Focuses on the vending distribution channel in the snack food industry in the United States. Gain in revenues of the vending industry in the United States; Consumer preferences for vending machines.
- Back to 2003? // Vending International;Dec2008, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p12
The article presents information on the 2008 census of the Great Britain's Automatic Vending Association released in October, 2008. It is reported that the data does not depict a healthy growing market and while only traditional beverage vending machines have shown a rise of two percent, sectors...
- What constitutes 'healthy' vending? // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Presents the results of a survey of the criteria for healthy snack foods available in vending machines in the U.S.
- NUTS, SEEDS & GRANOLA GAINING SHARE: SWEET AND SALTY SNACKS. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;7/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p73
Provides information on the products sold in snack vending machines in the U.S. in 2002. Market shares for snacks and confections; Sales of nuts and seeds; Performance of local and national brands of snack foods.