A dish with dressing
- Turkey Dressing. // Ladybug;Nov2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p37
A photograph of a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner is presented.
- Make a thanks-giving to God. Mesiti, Carl S. // Granite City Press-Record;11/23/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 82, pA11
The author discusses Thanksgiving Day celebration with thanking the lamb of God for his enduring goodness and mercy in addition to turkey meal.
- A GIFT OF SHARING. // Country Living;Nov2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p136
Discusses how W. Park Kerr and Martina Lorey from El Paso, Texas, started delivering packages of turkey delicacies to their friends on Thanksgiving Eve.
- Let us be thankful. Younts, Clint // Free Press (Buda, TX);11/24/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 34, p3A
In this article, the author discusses the need for the people to sit back and reflect the true meaning of Thanksgiving Day, which is not just about the turkey surrounded by cranberry sauce and sweet taters.
- Banish thg Turkey Baster! // Glamour;Nov99, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p142
Provides information on the Harry and David delicious 10-12 pound turkey for Thanksgiving Day.
- This Week's Good News. // Inside Tucson Business;11/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p5
The article reports on the best-priced places to shop for turkey for the Thanksgiving meal.
- Turkey Trot set for Nov. 27 at Cain Center. // Malakoff News (TX);11/14/2014, Vol. 105 Issue 46, p3
The article offers information of the 17th annual Turkey Trot to be held on Thanksgiving Day at the Cain Center in Athens, Texas on November 27, 2014.
- Traditional Thanksgiving. // Jet;11/5/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 21, p60
Offers a recipe for roast turkey, a centerpiece for traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
- Too good to wait for Thanksgiving. Merkel, Jim // Granite City Press-Record;11/23/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 82, pA7
The article focuses on Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey meals served by the schools in the Granite City School District, Missouri before the Thanksgiving Day.