Simple and substantial
- Turkey is best of British. // Food & Drink Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p7
The article reports that the British Turkey Breast Steak by Bernard Matthews Food Service has won the Best Catering Product during the 2006 British Turkey Awards. The steak contains 3 grams of fat and 400 milligrams of sodium which comply sufficiently with healthy eating initiatives. Moreover,...
- Reviewers and ratings. // CREATIVITY;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p24
The article presents a rating of various food items including butterball, deep fried turkey, turducken.
- Festive feasts. BAKER, ALISON // Publican's Morning Advertiser;10/31/2016, Issue 9, p45
The article offers information on how to get the best from Christmas offering of traditional turkey in 2016. Topics include the statement of Terry Larkin, group general manager for wholesaler JJ Food Service, regarding the catering opportunities for operators, effective way to cater for large...
- South of the border. McKay, Gretchen // Executive Report;May97, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Reports that schools just over the West Virginia border draw thousands of students from western Pennsylvania. Programs being offered at West Virginia University (WVU); How WVU targets prospective students with an aggressive marketing campaign that includes everything from commercials on cable...
- West Virginia UNIVERSITY. Hilker, Brianna // Teen Ink;Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p28
The article reviews West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia.
- WVU, UC Say Pharmacist Shortage Is Being Addressed. Ross, Jim // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the viewpoint of West Virginia University and the University of Charleston on the shortage of pharmacists in West Virginia.
- WVU Receives $1.5 Million Gifts. // State Journal (WV);8/16/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p11
The article reports on the donations received by business and law schools at West Virginia University (WVU) for the creation of university's the supply chain management program and law school building expansion.
- Not your usual faculty show. Giannini, Claudia // Ceramics Monthly;Jun-Aug98, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Reports that the Division of Art at West Virginia University (WVU) in Morgantown, collaborated with artist and ceramics coordinator Bob Anderson, to create unique artistic statements as part of the WVU 100th anniversary. Performance of the university in the world of academic ceramics; What...
- WVU Brainstorming Sessions Direct Future of Nanoscience. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);2/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p7
The article offers information on the developments of nanoscience discussed during the brainstorming session on February 7, 2011 at the West Virginia University in West Virginia, hosted by WVNano Initiative with topics including sensors, fuel cells, and new materials.