FROM LAST YEAR: 3rd-quarter market basket up 0.56%
- Prices Rose 2.48%. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p83
Reports on the wholesale price index of foods in the United States in 1998. Average of annual beef price; Statistics of canned goods prices; Comparison of statistics in 1997 and 1998 of frozen food prices.
- January PPI Gains 1.4%; Core Rate Increases 0.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that producer price index (PPI) increased in January 2010 by 1.4% as well as the core producer prices with 0.3% except for energy and food costs as stated by the Labor Department.
- Year-to-Date Comparision: Index continues to show price-deflation. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p96
Presents the 1999 year-to-date `FoodService Director' wholesale price index for food and commodity products in the United States. Increase in wholesale beef prices; Details on the year-to-date poultry index; Information on the wholesale frozen food index.
- August PPI, Core Each Slip 0.1%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p2
Reports on the decline of the producer price index in the U.S. Result of decreasing food and gasoline prices; Assessment of the wholesale prices of intermediate goods; Economic forecasts of the analysts.
- Lower food and energy costs drag producer prices down in January. Dunn, Richard L. // Plant Engineering;Apr97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the decrease in the wholesale price index in the United States due to lower food and energy goods prices, as of April 1997. Robust growth in gross domestic product index.
- August PPI Unch; Core Rate Grows 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article reports an increase in core rate in the U.S. excluding food and energy, no change in the producer price index and adds a decrease in food price and energy prices as of September 17, 2014.
- May PPI Jumps 0.8%; Core Rate Up 0.3%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p2
Reports on the increase in the overall producer price index in the U.S. Role of the continued rise in wholesale energy and food prices; Gain in the energy prices; Percentage of the increase of finished food prices.
- Producer price highlights, 1998. Thomas, William D.; Kowal, Joseph // Monthly Labor Review;Jul99, Vol. 122 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the 1998 Producer Price Index for Finished Goods in the United States. Comparison between the 1997 and the 1998 index; Price index for finished consumer goods other than foods and energy; Price index for foods and related products.
- November PPI Drops 0.2%; Core Flat. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2014, Issue 34226, p7
The article reports on the decline of the Producer Price Index (PPI) by 0.2% in the U.S. in November 2014 as goods, food, and energy prices fell and services posted a 0.1% rise.