WHERE SALES ARE A SLAM-DUNK: Self-operation eases change in Salt Lake's Delta Center
- The new cradle of coaches? Hersch, Hank; Kennedy, Kostya // Sports Illustrated;08/10/98, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p22
Reports on former National Basketball Association (NBA) coach Frank Layden. How after he retired from coaching the Utah Jazz in 1988; His return to coaching ten years later at the helm of the Utah Starzz of the Women's National Basketball Association; Details about his reluctance of ever...
- WHO IS...MARGO DYDEK. Kennedy, Kostya; Deitsch, Richard // Sports Illustrated;8/19/2002, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p20
Profiles Utah Starzz center Margo Dydek. Statistics on Dydek; Discussion on the fouls and suspensions committed by Dydek; Family background of Dydek.
- Fusion or fizzle? Clancy, Frank; Dickson, Albert // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p32
No abstract available.
- Fanzz is new name for Utah Jazz-owned apparel stores. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/05/97, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the renaming of the Utah Jazz basketball team-owned chain of team sports apparel and memorabilia stores into Fanzz.
- Utah Jazz. Evans, Richard // Sporting News;11/4/96, Vol. 220 Issue 45, pS-16
Features the Utah Jazz basketball team. Team's record for the 1995-1996 season; Strengths and weaknesses; Forecasts for the 1996-1997 season.
- Nasty boys. Burwell, Bryan // Sporting News;06/02/97, Vol. 221 Issue 22, p7
Features the Utah Jazz basketball team. Contrast between the team's clean-cut image and their dirty style of playing; Comments by other teams' players regarding the Jazz's playing style.
- Utah Jazz. Evans, Richard // Sporting News;11/03/97, Vol. 221 Issue 44, pS-6
Previews Utah Jazz's overall capability to win the 1998 National Basketball Association championship. Strength and weakness; Defense and offense; Key players; Performance records; Health of the team.
- Jazz. Jorgensen, Loren // Sporting News;12/08/97, Vol. 221 Issue 48, p76
Presents a report on the National Basketball Association team, Utah Jazz. Team developments as of December 8, 1997; Includes return to practice of point guard John Stockton.
- Jazz. Jorgensen, Loren // Sporting News;12/22/97, Vol. 221 Issue 51, p85
Reports on the developments related to the National Basketball Association's Utah Jazz for the week ending December 22, 1997. Includes the assessment of the performance of the team's key players; Possible retirement of Antoine Carr.