WHITSONS' EXPANDING HORIZON
- AT UNIV. OF BALTIMORE: Kiosks push menu changes for a.m. and p.m. dayparts. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
Reports the upgrading of the catering operations of the University of Baltimore. Details on the unit's operation; Overview of the kiosk system; Information on the catering service; Views on Poe's Cafe.
- Food for thought. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/23/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p5A
Features Garden City, New York-based food service company Whitsons Food Service Corp. Company origin; Business strategies utilized; Growth and expansion plans.
- Whitsons eats up NE accounts. Geller, Rose // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/04/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p1A
Reports on the number of accounts added by Long Island, New York-based Whitsons Food Service since January 2000. Company's provision of dining service to schools and companies; Expansion in the Northeastern United States; Projected revenues in 2001; Similar expansion by Lake Success-based...
- Whitsons Food Service talks fresh in schools. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/08/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p14A
Focuses on the growth of the Long Island, New York-based food service management company Whitsons Food Service Corp. due to the contracts it received from Long Island public school districts. Changes made by the company on the design of and services offered by traditional school cafeterias;...
- Pulse. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/22/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 6, p44
This section offers news briefs on construction projects in the U.S. as of February 2010. The University of Baltimore in Maryland will build the John and Frances Angelos Law Center. M.R. Pittman Group LLC has secured a contract with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to modify the Bayou Segnette...
- DEMOS AT 6TH CULINARY EXPO: Whitsons 'trade-up' items. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Deals with the demonstration of the Whitsons Food Service company at its Sixth Annual Culinary Expo. Sponsor of the event; Concepts of sandwiches presented by the company.
- Judges Push Teens from Truancy. // Governing;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p51
The article focuses on the use of volunteer judges at the University of Baltimore School of Law's Truancy Court Program to help address the problem on truancy or unexcused absences.
- Celebration, Excitement Surround the Opening of UB's New Angelos Law Center. Nichols, Bryan // Bar Bulletin of the Maryland State Bar Association;5/15/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the ribbon cutting and opening ceremony of University of Baltimore's (UB's) John and Frances Angelos Law Center held on April 30, 2013 that was attended by Maryland state officials, judicial representatives, and U.S. public officials.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p1
Presents news briefs on the food service industry in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Expansion of Krystal restaurants throughout the Southeast; Agreement signed by New York-based Pomesa Systems with Whitsons Food Service of Huntington Station, New York; Sales increase announced by Henry Ford...