SODEXHO BROADENS TARGETS
- French firm ups bid for alliance with Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the efforts of French food management firm Sodexho Alliance to acquire Sodexho Marriot Services based in Maryland. Details on the bid of Sodexho Alliance for Sodexho Marriot; Implications of the acquisition for the global operations of Sodexho Alliance; Comments from corporate...
- FOLLOWING CORRECTIONS DIVESTITURE: Sodexho stock tender complete. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
Announces the completion of the acquisition of Sodexho Marriott Services by Sodexho Alliance in June 2001. Price per share; Information on the sale of Sodexho Alliance's shares in Corrections Corp.; Background on Sodexho Alliance.
- Sodexho May Not Cater To Street's Hopes. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the plan of Sodexho Alliance SA to purchase Sodexho Marriot Services Inc. (SMS). Information about SMS; Remarks from SMS chairman Pierre Bellon; Information on the takeout of a number of food services companies.
- WITH SODEXHO MARRIOTT DEAL PENDING: Sodexho Alliance to acquire Wood Dining Svcs., Sogeres. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p5
Reveals that Paris, France-based Sodexho Alliance has signed an agreement with Albert Abela Corp. to acquire shares of several food management firms. Value of the deals; Background of Sodexho; Plans for the acquired firms.
- Sodexo Unveils New Brand Identity. // Hospitality Ireland;Feb2008, Issue 44, p73
The article reports on a new brand identity launched by caterer Sodexho Alliance, which incorporates Sodexho Ireland. The firm, which will now be called Sodexo, will deploy a more contemporary visual identity across the 29,000 sites where the firm operates worldwide. The decision is aimed at...
- Claims of JLL sale are refuted by Sodexho. // Estates Gazette;3/3/2007, Issue 709, p53
The article reports that Sodexho Alliance has denied a report that it plans to acquire Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) published in the French newsletter "La Lettre de l'Expansion." According to the report, Sodexho had mandated Lazard bank to look into buying JLL for $137 a share or more than $5...
- Food: Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Mar2008, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p57
The article offers developments in the food industry. Kraft and Sara Lee Corp. are trying to avoid any conflict with environmentalists by reducing the amount of energy and water that they consumes. Meanwhile, British retailer, Marks & Spencer Group PLC has angered food suppliers by demanding...
- SWOT Analysis. // Sodexho Alliance SWOT Analysis;Oct2007, p5
A business analysis of Sodexho Alliance SA, a global provider of food and management services and service vouchers and cards, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include market leadership. Weaknesses include...
- SWOT Analysis. // Sodexho Alliance SWOT Analysis;Jan2008, p5
A business analysis of Sodexho Alliance SA, a global provider of food and management services, and service vouchers and cards is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include market leadership. Weaknesses include...