AAI HAS MOXIE IN BOISE
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- Anton Signs On. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the affiliation of Anton Airfood with purchasing solutions firm Avendra to provide food and beverage procurement and related services as of July 2004. Sales revenue of Anton in 2003; Number of restaurants operated by Anton at various airports in the U.S.; Reason of Anton for joining...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p20
Presents updates on contracts in the U.S. foodservice industry as of November 2003. Adaptation of the Hard Rock Cafe menu items in the In-flight Cafe program of LSG Sky Chefs; Restaurant partners in the cafe program of LSG; Amount of the contract won by Anton Airfood Inc. at Tulsa International...
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- AAI'S 'PASSPORT' TO FLY HAPPY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Passport to International Spirits food service program by Anton Airfood Inc. in an effort to find a beverage menu designed de-stress travelers in 2002. Challenge faced by the company with regard to the program; Beverages showcased in the program.
- Anton Airfood sets openings. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p36
Announces the operations of foodservice contractor Anton Airfood Inc. in some United States airports. Greenwich Village Bistro at the JFK International Terminal; Napa Valley Wine Bar in the Air France/Lufthansa wing; Max & Erma's unit in the Columbus, Ohio airport.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
Presents news briefs on the food industry in the U.S. as of March 2005. Award given by the former Black Culinarian Alliance to Michael Lemon, corporate executive chef at FLIK International; Information on two contracts won by Anton Airfood at Saint Paul International Airport in Minneapolis,...
- TO HMSHOST PARENT: ANTON RE-SELLS 25% INTEREST. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p28
Reports that Anton Airfood Inc. signed an agreement to sell some of its stocks to Autogrill SpA. Purpose of the agreement; Benefits of being a privately-held company.