DINER, STARBUCKS OPEN AT DUKE
- Breakfast special. Baumann, Paul // Commonweal;07/18/97, Vol. 124 Issue 13, p7
Opinion. Recounts the author's breakfast experience at King Donuts diner on Fulton Street near Commonweal magazine's Dutch Street office in New York. Features of the King Donuts; Regular diners and the common topic of the men's talk; Women's seating place and their staples of conversations;...
- Slowing It Down. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, special section p10
The article reports on the latest trend in consuming breakfast in the U.S. People are conducting business meetings, planning their or simply socializing over a sit-down breakfast meal. Diners are viewing the morning meal as an extension of their business day. There is an increased focus on the...
- Nobody Likes A Wise Guy. Levy, Ben // Saturday Evening Post;Sep/Oct1973, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p78
Presents a joke about a waitress taking orders from customers for breakfast.
- Breakfast at Danny's Diner: A Book about Multiplication (Book). Kitain, Sandra; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne // School Library Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p182
Reviews the book "Breakfast at Danny's Diner: A Book About Multiplication," by Judith Bauer Stamper, illustrated by Chris Demarest.
- Preschool to grade 4: Fiction. Eames, Alicia // School Library Journal;Nov97, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p85
Reviews the book `Breakfast at the Liberty Diner,' by Daniel Kirk.
- All-Day (and Part of the Night) New Jersey Diner Deliciousness. Leuschner, Kristin; Hirsch, Michael // Road Notes;Winter2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the South Jersey Diner Tour and More event of the Society for Commercial Archeology (SCA) in South New Jersey on September 17, 2011. It says that SCA diner fans had their first stop in Camden wherein they visited nearly 20 diners and other roadside attractions guided by...
- Return of the Power Breakfast. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 16, pS1
The article reports on the increase in morning business meals or breakfasts in quick-service restaurants and diners for 2011. It cites the research of NPD Group Inc. which showed that morning meal traffic increased by 2% at quick-service outlets but declined at casual-dining and midscale...
- DINING. // Atlanta;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p138
Introduces several dining places chosen in Best of Atlanta 2002. Selection of Bacchanalia as the best American Restaurant; Choice of the Dining Room at the RitzCarlton for the best Hotel Dining.
- THE BEST TIME I EVER HAD SHARING FOOD WITH FRIENDS. Mclaine, Jennifer // Atlanta;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p138
Focuses on author's experience at Eclipse di Luna restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia during his visit with friends. Overview of the restaurant; Dinner taken by author and his friends.