IRENE LIPPERT FROM RAHWEH: LIPPERT TAKES ACFSA REIGNS
- The Gold and Silver Plate Celebration: A Night to Remember. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/12/2004 Supplement, Vol. 38, p42
Highlights the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Gold and Silver Plate Celebration black-tie gala in Chicago, Illinois. Luminaries in the food service industry attending the event; Planning for the dinner; Process of designing the menu for the event.
- The IFMA Gold and Silver Plate Recipients: 50 Years of Defining Excellence. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/12/2004 Supplement, Vol. 38, p48
Lists recipients of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Gold and Silver Plate Awards from 1955 to 2003.
- The Gold and Silver Plates: A Time-Honored Process for an Honorable Group. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/12/2004 Supplement, Vol. 38, p56
Features the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Gold and Silver Plate Awards in the U.S. Purpose of the awards; Award categories; Trophies given to award recipients.
- FCSI names RATIONAL Manufacturer of the Year. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/13/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p46
Features some of the officers of the Foodservice Consultants Society International who presented the 2004 RATIONAL Manufacturer of the Year award.
- NRA Show showcases best ideas, innovations. Kruse, Nancy // Nation's Restaurant News;7/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p46
Reports on developments in food service and food innovations launched at the National Restaurant Association's Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois in May 2003. Range of formats and flavors for beverages; Popularity of organics and Asian foods; Exhibit on culinary training programs.
- IFSA holds 30th annual confab, installs new roster of officers. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p83
Reports that new officers of the International Inflight Food Service Association (IFSA) were installed during the IFSA's 30th annual conference held in Orlando, Florida. List of award winners.
- ACFSA promotes food service industry. Zitzer, Susan // Corrections Today;Jun95, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the efforts of the American Correctional Food Service Association (ACFSA) to promote and enhance the correction segment of the food service industry. Concern on facility crowding; ACFSA's organizational structure; Association's publication; Holding of ACFSA's national conference.
- Briefs. // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Presents news briefs concerning the food service industry in the United States, compiled as of January 1999. Includes the announcement of the Benchmark Express management program of HMM; Selection of the National Restaurant Association as the 15th most powerful lobbying group by `Fortune...
- Fmagenda. // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p20
The article presents calendar of events in the U.S. food service industry. The Society of Foodservice Management Critical Issues Conference will be held in Newark, New Jersey. The New Hope Expo West and Kosher World Expo will be held in Anaheim, California. The School Nutrition Association...