CAM SCHAUF BRYN MAWR: PRES. EYES NACUFS REGIONS
- NACUFS to host Mgmt. Institute. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p44
Reports that the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) will host a Foodservice Management Institute for its members on June 15 to 21, 1997. Rich Products as sponsor.
- Students' activism, allergies top agenda at NACUFS confab. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p8
The article highlights the annual conference of the National Association of College & University Food Services in Toronto, Ontario. The social pressure put by politically active college students who are pressing for their vision of fairer treatment of on-campus foodservice workers and the...
- NACUFS fact-hunt winner: WMU's Dean off to Anaheim. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p2
Reports that James Dean, director of dining services at Western Michigan University, has won a free trip to the 1998 National Association of College and University Foodservices national conference in Anaheim, California on July 7-11, 1998.
- GM HOLDS BAKING SEMINAR. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p125
The article reports on the baking seminar conducted by General Mills Corp. during the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) Continental Region baking seminar, which was held at the company's headquarter in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The firm's corporate chef Scott...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of June 4, 2001. Offer of summer internships by the National Association of College and University Food Services; Recipients of the Hennessy Awards for excellence in Air Force food service; Agreement of Sodexho Services to...
- Foodservice succeeds in upscale market. Nozar, Robert A. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/17/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 16, p76
Focuses on the profit difficulty of hotel foodservice operation in the United States. Use of the foodservice as a marketing technique to attract customers; Preference of travelers in a facility offering free foodservice; Significance of a dining experience foodservice initiative for the demand...
- In some food service. Triplett, Tim // Marketing News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
Presents the findings of a research on food service product marketing in the United States. Market share of leading brands; Relationship between degree of market leadership and profit; Shares of market leaders in competitive categories.
- The Marketplace/Marche concept: A hot new trend. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p24
Discusses the incorporation of MarketPlace/Marche concept in the foodservice industry. Interpretation of a European urban market with clusters of food and beverage offerings interspersed with dining and retailing; Use of flexible clusters of wooden tables and counters scattered across an open...
- If you want your concept to thrive, WOW it. Cohen, Barry // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p32
Discusses WOW, a concept in marketing used by the author in his restaurant that capitalizes on turning negative situations into positive experiences. Elements of WOW marketing; Application and implementation of WOW marketing in various aspects of food service operations.
- Marketing miscellaneous... // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p14
Reports on several marketing efforts initiated by several food service firms as of March 24, 1997. Triumph Brewing Co.'s raffle for the Children's Home Society; T.G.I. Friday's use of direct-mailers to promote two new flavors of its sandwich wrappers line; Taco Bell's participation in the...