BEYOND YOUR NEXT RENOVATION: B&I volume increases with value meals; daily specials
- COMING EVENTS. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2015, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p5
A calendar of events for the Canadian food service and hospitality industry for April 2015 is presented including the Canadian Health Food Association Expo, Easter Seals We Care Ball and the Ontario Hostelry Institute Gold Award Dinner.
- MarketCapsule: CORPORATIONS ADDING FILL-IN SVCS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p6
Deals with the food service industry benchmarking study conducted by the Society for Food Management for the year 2000 in the United States. Decline in corporate dining services; Rate of participation in corporate dining services in 1994 and 2000.
- SFM offers members money-back guarantee, launches Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has offered to refund members' dues in 1997 if it does not satisfy their expectations. SFM's commitment to offer first rate educational programs and networking opportunities.
- HFM begins tracking long-term care foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's release of the first long-term care benchmarking program.
- For future: New-look logo debuts at SFM. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the debut of the new logo of Society for Foodservice Management. Element of change and renewal; Use of the eclipse; Depiction of the dawning of new ideas from enhanced education and information.
- SFM introduces new `eclipse' logo. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's introduction of a new logo.
- SFM to award $10,000 student scholarship. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/27/97, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's plans to offer a $10,000 school-to-work scholarship in 1998.
- SFM board names new slate of officers for '95. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p94
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's naming of new officers during its 1995 annual conference in Dallas, Texas. Officers and their responsibilities; Presentation of achievement awards; Society profile.
- SFM study examines importance of foodservice in the workplace. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Reports on a study published by the Society for Foodservice Management which shows that most corporate officials perceive foodservice to be very important component of their companies as a whole. Aspects of the study `The Importance of On-Site Foodservice: An Assessment of Corporate Management...