FEEDING 15,000: METLIFE EXPANDS NATIONALLY WITH SODEXHO
- MetLife enhances its accidental death and dismemberment line. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p62
Reports on Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s enhancement of its full line of accidental death and dismemberment policies. Benefits and features of the enhancements.
- MetLife peddles strategies designed to help greenhorn stock investors. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p74
Focuses on Preference Plus of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Investment strategies designed to help new stock market players to invest more aggressively; First strategy called Equity Generator; Second strategy dubbed The Equalizer.
- MetLife introduces enhancements to defined contribution programs. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p75
Reports Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s addition of an employee communication unit to its full-service defined contribution plan. Introduction of self-directed brokerage account option; Development of a customized plan for employee population.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p134
Reports on developments related to Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. as of September 1996. Agreement with Glendale Federal Bank to sell its life products.
- MetLife revamps its Web site. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1998, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p94
Discloses that Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. has redesigned its award-winning, two-year-old corporate Web site to make it more interactive. New features of the MetLife Online site; Site address; Content of the `Met Around the Web' section.
- MetLife office brings Wall St. back to Harlem. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;08/10/98, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the opening of a Financial Services Storefront in Harlem, New York City by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Locations of the establishment; Reference to the opening of first major brokerage by Shearson Hammill and Company in 1968; Comments from Shailendra Ghorpade, vice president...
- For the New England, getting met did pay. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/22/97, Vol. 101 Issue 38, p4
Presents information on the financial life of Metropolitan Life since the company merged with old-line New England Mutual Life on September 3, 1996. Comments made by James Benson, the company's president and chief operations officer; Details on the changes made in the financial strength of Met...
- United Mutual, Metlife merge. Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Feb1993, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p34
Comments on the merger of United Mutual Life Insurance Company and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife). End of the 63-year existence of the last black-owned insurance company in the Northeast; Terms of the merger agreement; Comment from Arthur R. Worrell, United Mutual executive vice...
- Met brings individual services to institutions. Murray, M. Christian // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/27/98, Vol. 102 Issue 30, p4
Reports on Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s establishment of a department to provide financial products and services to individual employees. Specific services to be provided by Met Life; Reaction of department head Toni Trani about the features of the unit.