H-P CATERING NOW ON THE WEB
- FOOD RULES! Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
Reports the reputation of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. on food management in Palo Alto, California. Annual sales of the firm; Number of employees; Foods offered.
- BON APPÃ‰TIT's 'BETTER WAY'. Pond, James // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p40
Reports on the food service business of Bon Appetit Management Co. Conviction of the company; Schools and corporate clients of the company; Efforts of the company to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bon Appetit serves world foods in new corporate dining rooms. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p16
Focuses on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s opening of two corporate dining rooms in Silicon Valley, California. Development of upscale recipes at corporate foodservice prices in Oracle Corp.'s 600 Cafe; Availability of Hispanic and Asian food in Silicon Graphics' East Side/West Side dual...
- 1st Midwest B&I: AT&T/Chicago intros Bon Appetit brands. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p12
Reports on Bon Apetit Management Co.'s opening of its first business and industry food service account in the Midwestern United States in Chicago, Illinois.
- Bon Appetit To Intro Smaller "Dub Box" Mobile Concept. // Food Management;Sep2013, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p14
The article presents information on the mobile food concept titled "Dub Box" to be launched by the on-site restaurant company Bon appetit management Co., replacing old food truck "Monte Cristo" based in Seattle.
- Bon Appetit issues challenge. // FoodService Director;9/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the Eat Local Challenge to be conducted by Bon Appetit Management Co. in Palo Alto, California to emphasize the significance of local sourcing in food service on September 29, 2005. Mechanics of the challenge; Relaunch of hormone-free milk of Schultz Creamery through the investment...
- Assemble Dinner @ Work. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p44
This article offers information on the home meal replacement program called, Your Dinner from Bon Appetit's Kitchen, for the employees of eBay in San Jose, California. Under the program, employees can buy dinner on-line by logging onto the company's location-specific Web site. A maximum number...
- Local Motion. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p38
The article focuses on the attempts of Bon Appetit Management Co. to encourage food service operators to buy locally grown food products in the U.S. The company has been on the forefront in supporting the farm-to-table effort and in encouraging its chefs to go the extra mile to pick up whatever...
- Bon Appetit to manage some retail food concerns at Penn. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p18
Reports that Bon Appetit has been hired to manage several retail food operations being built on the Philadelphia campus of the University of Pennsylvania. Announcement by Penn executive vice president John Fry; Search for a managing director of food services; Bon Appetit's management of food...