GREENS SERVED AT GRINS: VANDY OPENS KOSHER REST
- Vanderbilt Univ. adds child care to the menu. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p64
Features the dining services program at Vanderbilt University. Child care facilities provided at Vanderbilt; Information on the menus at Vanderbilt; Comments from director of dining services Frank Gladu. INSET: For the kids: `Special' menus that fit the guidelines..
- Green Gourmet. Berriman, Mark // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Winter2003, p65
Features the restaurant Green Gourmet which serves vegetarian dishes. Interior decoration; Culinary specialties; Simplicity of ingredients and a variety of textures.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. // Forbes Global;10/4/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p10
Recommends several restaurants in New York City. Josie's vegetarian restaurant; Brasserie LCB; Rare Bar & Grill.
- Vanderbilt University unveils 2 avenues marketplace. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
No abstract available.
- Vanderbilt courts college students with `Two Avenues' dining facility. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p45
Features the food court-type dining facility at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Student expenditures in the multiunit eatery during the first ten days of the semester; Responding to changes in students' taste profiles.
- Generating repeat business. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the approach of Vanderbilt University's foodservice department in Nashville, Tennessee, to generate repeat business. Promotion of a food outlet; Partnership of the department with a manufacturer.
- Vanderbilt U. creates `Rocket Subs' concept. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee's creation of a gourmet sub shop called Rocket Subs. Location of the shop; University's partnership with Hormel; Description of the Rocket Subs.
- VEG OUT. // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p53
The article reviews several vegetarian restaurants in Jacksonville, Florida including Hovan Mediterranean Gourmet, India's and Soup's On.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/15/2005, Issue 925, p54
Discusses the food and service at the Veg-N-Out restaurant in North Park, San Diego, California. Vegetable burgers; Vegan-friendly inclusions like sauteed mushrooms, avocado and faux bacon strips; Garden-style salads; Veggie Dog topped with shredded cheese and tofu-chili mixture.