MEALS SAME PRICE: Keene St. intros take-out option
- Students digitize New Hampshire soldier's letters. Rowland, Tim; Rowland, Beth // America's Civil War;Jan2015, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the digitization of the 'Letters From Secessia-The Willard J. Templeton Papers' by the students of Keene State College.
- MacMillin wins KSC contract. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/6/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p38
Reports that MacMillin Co. Inc. was selected as construction manager for the renovation of Young Building at Keene State College. Addition of classroom space, computer laboratories and academic offices to the campus.
- Businesses partner with Keene State. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/10/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p27
The article reports on the launch of the Business Partners' Scholarship program by the Keene State College in New Hampshire to provide financial support to students and mentoring services from the founding sponsors of the scholarship program.
- In Perfect (Imperfect) Harmony. Kahn, Jay V. // Planning for Higher Education;Apr-Jun2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p159
The article focuses on issues related to relationship between the Keene State College (KSC) in Keene, New Hampshire and the state of New Hampshire. It mentions about the supportive town-gown relationship which existed between the college and the state and informs that the issue of contention...
- New safety center takes shape at KSC. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/3/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p9B
Reports on the establishment of the Liberty Mutual Construction Safety Center (LMCSC) at KeeneState College in Keene, New Hampshire as of May 3, 2002. Quality of the college's safety degree program after the establishment of the LMCSC; Features of the center; Significance of the center to students.
- Safety Digest. // Professional Safety;Dec99, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p16
Presents updates on safety measures in the United States. Company in Columbus, Ohio that received the Governor's Excellence Award in Workers' Compensation; Award given to Peabody Coal Co.; Completion of Keene State College's National Grange Mutual Safety Center.
- Keene State College Creates Construction Safety Center. // Professional Safety;Jun2002, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the creation of the Liberty Mutual Construction Safety Center at Keene State College. Devices at the center; Primary cause of fatal injury in the construction industry.
- A Music Workshop for Special class Teachers. THRESHER, JANICE M. // Journal of Music Therapy;Spring1972, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p40
A description of the course "Music for Special Class Children" introduced at Keene State College in New Hampshire for special class teachers to teach them how to use music effectively in their classrooms is provided.
- Keene State College & OSHA Strengthen Alliance. // Professional Safety;Jun2011, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p37
The article reports on the alliance between the Keene State College and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to provide training and educational programs in order to ensure workplace safety and health in Keene, New Hampshire.