US unveils Arctic strategy, but is it keeping pace with other countries?
- Retailers Race to Keep Pace With Consumers. ORGEL, DAVID // SN: Supermarket News;9/10/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 37, p10
The author discusses the need of retailers and suppliers to establish daily business strategies and processes to keep pace with the consumers in the U.S.
- The Artificial Shoal Fuzzy Cluster Analysis on the Arctic Route Geopolitical Structure. Zhenfu Li; Hong Li // Journal of Systems Science & Information;Dec2011, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p333
As a result of the global warming, the Arctic ice layer is melting gradually, thus the expectation of navigation on the Arctic area seems possible, and the scrambling for the resource and the struggle about the geopolitics which targets on the arctic will become a new important issue for the...
- A REPLY TO THE REPORT OF THE COMMISSION ON THE 50th ANNIVERSARY OF THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE (MAY 2001): 'THE COX COMMISSION' Essex, Theodore; Pickle, Leslea Tate // Air Force Law Review;2002, Vol. 52, p233
Comments on the Cox Commission Report, sponsored by the National Institute of Military Justice which reviewed the 50th anniversary of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) in the U.S. Failure of the report to keep pace with standards of procedural justice; Comparison of the UMCJ with the...
- HOW TO GET OUR GROOVE BACK. Fletcher, Geoffrey H. // T H E Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p18
This article discusses the need for the U.S. to put educational technology funding to use to galvanize education for it to keep pace with the economy of China and India. The specter of losing out competitive edge to other nations, especially India and China, is one that has haunted educators in...
- Ð’ÐžÐŸÐ ÐžÐ¡Ð« ÐžÐ¥Ð ÐÐÐ« ÐžÐšÐ Ð£Ð–ÐÐ®Ð©Ð•Ð™ Ð¡Ð Ð•Ð”Ð« ÐÐ ÐšÐ¢Ð˜ÐšÐ˜ Ð’ Ð¡Ð¢Ð ÐÐ¢Ð•Ð“Ð˜Ð§Ð•Ð¡ÐšÐ˜Ð¥ ÐÐšÐ¢ÐÐ¥ ÐŸÐ Ð˜Ð‘Ð Ð•Ð–ÐÐ«Ð¥ ÐÐ ÐšÐ¢Ð˜Ð§Ð•Ð¡ÐšÐ˜Ð¥ Ð“ÐžÐ¡Ð£Ð”ÐÐ Ð¡Ð¢Ð’ Доронина, А. К. // Russian Juridical Journal / Rossijskij Juridiceskij Zurnal;2016, Issue 5, p199
The author examines the Arctic strategies of the Arctic coastal states taking into account their impact on the environmental protection of the Arctic region. She reveals the combination of environmental issues with other tasks declared in the Arctic strategies.
- How are agencies adapting to the new-media era? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;05/26/2000, Issue 21, p28
Comments on the strategies adopted by advertising agencies in Great Britain to keep pace with mass media changes in the country. Interactive television initiatives established by DDB; Details of the compartmentalized approach to new media trends adopted by BMPTV.
- NATIONAL INTERESTS OF RUSSIA AND FINLAND IN THE ARCTIC: REALITY PROSPECTS OF COOPERATION. Kazakov, M. A.; Lystsev, M. S. // Kemerovo State University Bulletin;2014, Issue 3, p92
The article deals with the national interests of Russia and Finland in the Arctic region and the possible prospects of cooperation between states in the Arctic. On the basis of the system analysis are described and analyzed Arctic doctrine of Russia and Finland, as well as strategies for the...
- Time to Take A Fresh Look at Trade Policy. Ziauddin, M. // Economic Review (05318955);Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8/9, p14
The article discusses the condition of Pakistan's foreign trade policy. Although the country's exports has doubled in 2005-06 reaching $16.4 billion, still it is below 13 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP). In order to keep pace with other South Asian countries in terms of exports in...
- Stone imports increase 30% in 2004. Reis, Michael // Stone World;May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p54
Reports on the rapid pace increase of stone import to the U.S. as of year 2004. Figures representing the percentage growth from stone imports; Citation of the top country exporters and importers of granite and marble and other stone materials; Employment of new management schemes and marketing...