- Is the Pen Mightier Than the Mouse? Berque, Dave // T H E Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p24
The article focuses in technology developments which confirm that pentop computing are set to make its mark in K-12 education in the U.S. as of 2005. Many subject areas rely on freehand input to communicate ideas that are difficult to express via mouse and keyboard. The smallest and newest...
- News roundoup: National. // Education Week;1/24/96, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p4
Focuses on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and its launching of a for-profit subsidiary. What ETS does; Name of subsidiary; Company's services.
- Education. // Youth Studies Australia;Autumn1992, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the criticism of tests in the United States comparing American students with their counterparts from other countries. Low ranking of American students in terms of academic performance; Educational Testing Service's defense of its tests.
- ETS shows major differences in access to technology. // Gifted Child Today Magazine;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
Discusses the study by the Educational Testing Service which shows that poor and minority students have less access than other students to computer technology in the United States. States with the lowest ratio of students to computers; States with the highest student-to-computer ratio;...
- Poor Literacy Skills Threaten Our Future. Oleck, Joan // School Library Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on a report which was published by the Educational Testing Service. The service develops and administers the SAT and Advanced Placement Program. Their report asserted that many teens living in the U.S. in 2007 will not be able to attain decent jobs or earn livable wages...
- Yahoo! Depressed agency shares take sudden Leap. Rewick, C.J. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/20/98, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
Focuses on Leap Group Incorporated. Details on Leap's stock price; Statistical data on the company; Comments from a technology analyst, Youssef Squali.
- LEAPFROG'S GREAT LEAP FORWARD. Breen, Bill // Fast Company;Jun2003, Issue 71, p88
Reports on the strategy used by toy maker LeapFrog, to launch its LeapPad toy. Features of the toy; Cost of the toy; Views of LeapFrog on technology.
- Turnover, lawsuit spur Leap's tumble. Cuneo, Alice Z.; Johnson, Bradley // Crain's Chicago Business;03/02/98, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on Leap Group Incorporated, an advertising agency in Chicago. Statistical information on Leap; Details on companies which were acquired by Leap in 1997; Comments from the managing director of AdMedia Partners, Abe Jones.
- Fridge Phonics Lower Case Letters Expansion Pack. // Children's Technology Review;8/ 1/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p16
The article evaluates the Fridge Phonetics Lower Case Letters Expansion Pack from LeapFrog.