Classroom Connect Reshapes Executive Team with Promotions
- Internet products catalog caters to educators. // T H E Journal;Apr98, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p71
Introduces a variety of Web site-development programs from Classroom Connect. Contact information.
- Resources. Kashdan, Sandra L. // Educational Leadership;Oct95, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p104
Presents information regarding the newsletter `Classroom Connect,' published by Wentworth Worldwide Media Inc.
- Professional resources for educators. Glantz, Shelley; Reese, Jean // Multimedia Schools;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p66
Reviews the resource material `Classroom Connect'.
- Internet newsletter yearbook. // Library Talk;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p25
Reports on the publication of a yearbook edition of the `Classroom Connect,' a newsletter for educators on the Internet computer network. Compilation of all issues of the newsletter published as of November 1995; Price; Contact information.
- Cyber trips: Washington D.C. Holler, Dennis // T H E Journal;Nov99, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p56
Evaluates Classroom Connect's Cyber Trips, an Internet learning tool that provides information on the history and historical places in Washington D.C. Problems upon logging on; Problem in the manual; Ability for students to estimate the travel costs.
- Classroom Connect Taps Two New Senior Executives. Branch, Al // Curriculum Administrator;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p14
Reports that online curriculum and teacher training firm, Classroom Connect has appointed new senior executives to oversee its marketing and business development positions.
- Personal Trainer. // Tech & Learning;Mar2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Reports the business deal forged between the Classroom Connect and the Palm in the United States.
- Classroom Connect creates free Web site for K-12 schools. Troselius, Renee; Morris, Bonnie // Technology Connection;Dec95, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p35
Reports on `Classroom Connect' periodical's offering of a free service to help K-12 schools create their own World Wide Web home pages and mount them on a special Internet Web site called Classroom Web. Contact information.
- Online Lesson Follows Columbus' Voyage. // T H E Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p34
Introduces the online subscription-based learning adventure, ColumbusQuest from Classroom Connects. Product features; Advantages of the product; Specification of the product.