Courier Says Q4 Revenue Increase Bodes Well for Stronger 2003
- New Pearson Deal Boosts Courier's Outlook. // Educational Marketer;1/31/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the impact of the multi-year contracts of Courier Corp. which gained an increase of between five to 10 percent over fiscal 2010 in the U.S.
- Both New and Existing Clients Helped Courier Corp. Grow In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p5
Reports the sales increase of the book manufacturing business of Courier Corporation. Estimated number of customers; Levels of increase in sales from its book manufacturing business; Forecast on the financial performance of the company in 2001.
- Earnings Jump on Small Sales Gain at Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the increase in the total revenue of Courier Corp. for the second quarter ended March 29, 2003. Factors that contribute to the revenue increase; Rise in the book manufacturing group; Sales in the publishing segment Dover Publications.
- Book Manufacturer Courier Set To Become Publisher With Dover Buy. // Book Publishing Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
Reports that book manufacturer Courier Corp. has acquired Dover Publications for $39 million.
- Courier Sees Scrooge Effect in 2009 Ed Spending. // Educational Marketer;11/24/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p2
The article presents a sales forecast for North Chelmsford, Massachusetts-based educational textbook publishing company Courier Corp. for 2009 where the company expects a modest growth in sales in the elementary and high school education market.
- Dover Sales Force Revamped. // Publishers Weekly;4/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 17, p16
Reports on the consolidation of Dover Publications with Research & Education Associates (REA) due to weak sales, as of April 2005. Percentage of a decrease in the sales of Dover in the second quarter of 2005; Growth in the book manufacturing revenues of Courier Corp., parent company of Dover...
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;2/7/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the 14% increase of the book manufacturing segment revenue at book manufacturer and content management provider Courier Corp. to $65.6 million in the fiscal first quarter, ended December 28, 2013.
- Courier Starts FY2013 Strongly. // Educational Marketer;1/28/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of book publisher and manufacturer Courier Corp. for fiscal 2013. It states that Courier's revenue went up by 2.9% to $64.8 million on the first quarter. According to its chief executive officer (CEO) James Conway III, the Digital Solutions...
- Courier Counting on Strong Second Half. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/3/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the optimism by executives at Courier Corp. that the company will meet its sales and earning goals for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2004. Basis for Courier's optimism; Total sales for the second quarter that ended March 27, 2004; Net income for the quarter; Percentage of...