Texas in 2003 Offers $248 Million Social Studies Textbook and Pre-K Program Sales Opportunity
- Twelve Publishers Pin Sales Hopes In Texas on Computer-Based Products-But Not Until 2005. // Electronic Education Report;12/5/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the approval of instructional materials for the technology applications by the Texas Board of Education. Sales of computer-based products in the state; Date of the purchasing of technology applications instructional materials; burden of paying for instructional materials.
- Texas Weighs Reviving Adoption Cycle. // Educational Marketer;12/5/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 24, p6
The article offers information on the adoption cycle for instructional materials which is under review by the Texas Board of Education. It states that state rules for adoption of instructional materials were revised in 2010 expanding the category to include technology hardware, instructional...
- Electronic education media sales are projected to hit $1.15 billion in 1999, according to Simba... // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increased sales of electronic teaching devices in 1999 according to the study findings of Simba Information.
- YTD College Sales Increase 7.2% Through May. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the increases in sales of college instructional materials by 7.2 percent in the U.S. through May 2011.
- High School Materials Show Largest Gain, K-12 Sales Continue Upward. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the increase in sales of instructional materials in the United States as of July 2001.
- Led By Adoption States, K-12 Instructional Materials Sales Climb. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the growth in sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in August 2001.
- College Sales See Single-Digit Increases, Returns Decline. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p7
Focuses on the growth in sales of college instructional materials in August 2001 according to the Association of American Publishers.
- December K-12 Sales Fall, Keeping Year Growth Just Below Projections. // Educational Marketer;2/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in 200. INSET: U.S. K-12 Instructional Materials Sales, 2001.
- K-12 Instructional Materials Sales Dip. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the decline in the sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. as of April 2002.