- Project and Report Ideas. // Algeria;2008, p72
A quiz about Algeria is presented.
- Go Geo! // Weekly Reader News - Senior;11/30/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 11, Special section p4
No abstract available.
- Test-taking made easy...well, easier. Goodman, S. // Current Health 2;Jan1990, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p14
Explains how you can become test-wise, since test-taking is a learned skill, by providing suggestions regarding confidence, preparation and test procedures.
- Interpretation of statistical significance testing: A... McClure, John; Suen, Hoi K. // Topics in Early Childhood Special Education;Spring94, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p88
Looks at the interpretation, or even the necessity, of tests of statistical significance. What hinders the confusion; What the basic assumption is; Recommendations made and practical implications discussed.
- NEHA's REHS/RS Exam. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jan/Feb1996, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p41
Reports on the availability of the REHS/RS exam. Contact information.
- Study finds variations in Math, Science tests in 7 nations. Viadero, Debra // Education Week;1/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p13
Looks at the United States' Advanced Placement exam to be admitted to a university in the United States in comparison to seven other nations. Intention of exams; What the test includes. INSET: Test comparison..
- Universities strengthen external examining. // Adults Learning;Jun96, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p246
Reports on the availability of the report `Strengthening External Examining,' on a framework for strengthening the practice of external examining in the universities and colleges of higher education.
- 1997 CAE Program dates. // Association Management;Oct96, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p128
Presents deadline dates for the 1997 Certified Association Executive program. How applications results and registration for examinations can be attained.
- Research Notes. Nabangi, Fabian; Onifade, Emmanuel // International Advances in Economic Research;Aug98, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p301
Presents an abstract of the study `The Usefulness of Cumulative Tests: A Myth or Reality.'
- Russia. // Junior Scholastic;2/24/95, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p19
Presents a multiple-choice test on Russia. Presentation of two maps and a chart on which the answers can be based.