- ON CITMAGAZINE.COM... Heffernan, Saxon // Conference & Incentive Travel;Summer2013, p11
In this article, the author presents ways to select qualified people for a job and highlights the use of job portals including Linkedin, Monster Inc. and Jobscore.
- Linkedin to launch redesign. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);7/18/2012, p5
The article offers information on the new homepage design to be launched by social media website, Linkedin.
- SOCIAL MEDIA. // Credit Management;Nov2012, p11
The article informs of the microblogs posted by Philip King, chief executive officer of the Institute of Credit Management, on several social networking sites including facebook, twitter and LinkedIn.
- PIMP YOUR LINKEDIN. // Cleo;Jun2012, p176
The article presents tips on maximizing the use of the website LinkedIn to find employment.
- ASIA PACIFIC LOVES LINKEDIN. // New Zealand Management;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p8
The article reports the claim by online professional network LinkedIn as of March 2014 that it had surpassed the 50 million member mark in the Asia Pacific region.
- BEST OF THE WEB. // FM World;6/19/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
Comments posted on social networking service LinkedIn, regarding bringing in contractors' staff into the team and energy efficiency, are presented.
- Be an ambassador for your organization. BAILEY, REGENIA // Corridor Business Journal;6/1/2015, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p13
The article offers suggestions for ambassadors to serve organizations including being public about the affiliation by making connections visible on social networking service LinkedIn, talking about the organization in social gatherings and providing positive information about the organization.
- LinkedIn kicks off pitch for social and digital. Swift, James // Campaign;1/22/2016, p2
The article reports on the search of professional social network Linkedln for an agency that would undertake its social and digital advertising.
- WHAT'S THE BUZZ? // Toastmaster;Apr2013, p6
The article presents views of members of non-profit educational organization Toastmasters International (TI) including Keith Ostergard and Gill Ornstein on organization official member group in web resource LinkedIn for a question related to speech writing before practicing.