- INDUSTRY VOICE. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2015, p40
The article reports on the victory of Andrew Skelton of Holmebuild Supplies in the Yorkshire Region annual golf tournament held at Ganton Golf Club in September 2015 in England.
- Dogs,coffee and the meaning oflife. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p39
The article presents an interview with Andrew Skelton, furniture designer and maker and owner of Andrew Skelton Furniture in Great Britain. Skelton answers questions on his start in business, the style of his living room, his favorite music, proudest achievement, biggest design mistake and...
- Morrisons picks up Â£2m security costs following Skelton case. Perrett, Michelle // Grocer;7/25/2015, p4
The article reports on the costs incurred by British supermarket chain Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC in the court case involving former employee Andrew Skelton who stole personal data of other workers, noting that Skelton has been imprisoned for fraud and disclosing personal data.
- Designer's choice. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p34
Discusses furniture designers' personal favorites among the selection of designs they have created throughout their careers. Ray Sobota; Steve Hodges; Laurel Clark; Bill de Blaay; O.B. Solie.
- New designers. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p2
Features the winners of the furniture section of the `New Designers,' an important show for young design talents in Great Britain. Themes; Presentation of the entries; Sponsors of the event; Schedule of events; Contact information.
- Furniture Fair reveals Spaniards prefer blond. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p5
Presents the Furniture Fair in Valencia. Features of the side tables; Focus on the trends in the living room design; Description of the leather upholstery and wooden dining chairs.
- Quintet vie for design prizes. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p3
Reports that five furniture designers will compete for the 2000 Oxo/Peugeot Design Awards.
- Talent spotting. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p14
Examines the product designs created by up-and-coming furniture designers who participated in the New Designers 99 show in Great Britain. Creative and lateral approach to designing furniture products; Range of materials and colors; Aesthetic and utilitarian value of the designs.
- Behind the designs. INGRAM, CINDE W. // Casual Living;Aug2010, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p39
The article features profiles of designers of casual furniture in the U.S.