- Mick's deadly serious about his coffin table. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p31
Presents an anecdote on the use of coffin as a coffee table in prison cell.
- A Note to the Announcer. Bailey, John // Saturday Evening Post;10/28/1950, Vol. 223 Issue 18, p40
Presents an anecdote on the changes made in the script of a television advertisement for the Wilbert's Furniture Store.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, I don't care to see it all. Attoun, Marti // Christian Science Monitor;7/15/99, Vol. 91 Issue 160, p23
Offers the authors thoughts and anecdotes relating to full-length mirrors. How full-length mirrors are vastly overrated; The author's daughter's obsession with the mirror; How she sings, dances and practices her monologues in front of the full-length mirror; Mirror abuse.
- Fair Warning, Mr. Gaffer. Kircher, Ralf // Saturday Evening Post;9/23/1944, Vol. 217 Issue 13, p30
Presents an anecdote about purchasing an Early Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Table.
- Join us for a walk down weird-memory lane. // Plastics News;4/19/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p12
Presents a collection of weird stories dealing with the plastics industry for the period 1989 to 1998. Includes Rhode Island's decision to ban plastic duck races; Australia's implementation of safety standards for resin chairs.
- A watery time for all. Brown, Jonathan Seddon // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p6
Relates a work experience of Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Seddon Brown in Great Britain. Experience during a London flood; Recommendation drafted for the FTBA fundraising activity; Impression on the Newcastle FTBA dinner dance; Account on a...
- Late July. Stein, Benjamin J. // American Spectator;Sep2011, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p62
The author presents anecdotes of what he experienced on the last weekend of July 2011. Friday activities include the flight to Spokane from the Los Angeles Airport via Southwest Airlines. Shopping for furniture at the Sandpoint Furniture store highlights Saturday while a bike ride along Highway...
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p31
Presents anecdotes related to the furniture industry as of October 8, 2004.
- You Can't Gel My Wife to Stick to the Subject. Bailey, John // Saturday Evening Post;6/6/1959, Vol. 231 Issue 49, p42
Presents a humorous conversation between a man and his wife about dinosaurs and a spice shelf.