Law and orders
- Termination Clause in Indo-Japan Nuclear Agreement. // RobinAge;9/26/2013, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p4
The article focuses on a termination clause issued by Japan in its civilian nuclear agreement with India.
- Insect Conservationism: An Australian Perspective (Book). Pyle, Robert Michael // American Scientist;May/Jun86, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p300
Reviews the book 'Insect Conservation: An Australian Perspective,' by T.R. New.
- Losing Orange hurts but can't take away WCRS achievement. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign;08/11/2000, Issue 32, p2
Comments on the termination of the advertising contract of telecommunication company Orange with advertising agency WCRS in Great Britain. Impact of the global goal of Orange to British telecommunications; Lost confidence of Orange marketing team on WCRS; Influence of Lowe Lintas & Partners on...
- WCRS loses out in Orange's global expansion plan. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;08/11/2000, Issue 32, p8
Presents views of Hans Snook, founder of the telecommunication company Orange concerning the termination of its advertising contract with WCRS in Great Britain. Selection of Lowe Lintas & Partners as replacement of WCRS; Partnership with France Telecom for global expansion; Views of Snook on...
- Letters to the Editor. Lesser, Jonathan A. // Energy Daily;4/16/2010, Issue 71, p4
A letter to the editor is presented about the decision of the Rhode Island Public Utility Commission to reject the terms of the power contract for the Deepwater Wind offshore wind project.
- Signed a waiver? You can sue! Reed, Mary // Good Housekeeping;Jun2002, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p172
Emphasizes the importance of reading waivers to keep children involved in extracurricular activities and protecting their legal rights.
- End game. Brooks, Jonathan // Utility Week;11/29/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p20
Focuses on contract termination among public utilities. Common reasons for terminating a contract; Legal aspects of termination of contracts; Cases of termination of contracts in the industry.
- Suspension of contracts by state firms prolonged. // Hungary A.M.;9/12/2014, p4
The article reports about the extension of contract suspension by Hungarian state firms until all the companies undergo an audit.
- YMCA Terminates Member's Contract after Alleged Locker Room Incident. // Club Industry;Jul2013, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the termination of the contract of a member of the health club Morgan Family YMCA as he is under police investigation for allegedly touching a seven-year-old boy in the men's locker room.