- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p10
Features furniture, house furnishings and household textiles, available as of April 2004. Vincent Sheppard's Marco chair; Ercol's model 0101 entertainment cabinet; Form Furniture and Interiors' oak Mode collection; Prestigious Textiles' Rollercoaster collection; Vogue's Duralatex bed.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p10
Highlights furniture available as of October 8, 2004. Tie back trimmings from De Sadeleer and Van Wilde; Fabric collection by Danish Art Weaving; Leather bed from Vift International.
- FR fabric result of team effort. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p12
Discusses how Owens Corning developed a type of fire-resistant material for bedding. Assembly of in-house researchers and executives and a key supplier to handle the project; Use of FR and self-extinguishing fibers that are inherently FR without additional chemical treatment; Description of the...
- Bedding specialty stores gain share. // Furniture/Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p28
Solicits opinion from executives regarding the performance of bedding specialty stores in the U.S. Effort of specialty store chains in promoting luxury bedding; Increase in the market share of bedding specialty stores; Attitude of consumers towards bedding.
- Direct-to-consumer: Up and coming. // Furniture/Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p28
Solicits opinion from executives regarding the sales performance of direct-to-consumer channel in the bedding market in the U.S. Growth in direct channel; Benefits of direct-to-consumer marketing; Direct sales of Tempur-Pedic International Inc. and Select Comfort Corp.
- Gift shows offer plenty for younger kids, tweens. // Furniture/Today;1/3/2005 Supplement, p34
The article reports that winter markets kick off this month in locations across the U.S. with wonderful gift ideas for children, especially little kids. Commemorative frames and plush items are always popular choices, and funky neon mirrors and wall art are sure to please those fickle tweens....
- Bedding producers find ways to stand out. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article looks at the performance of bedding manufactures at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. Bedding manufacturers were satisfied with their performance, claiming that the traffic was steady and retail response to product introductions was strong. Several popular products at the show include...
- Bedding producers offer hot values. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p19
The article reports on the blockbuster bedding market at the Las Vegas furniture market in Nevada. Bedding retailers found sharply priced and value-added lines galoes as well as some spectacular showroom presentations designed to inspire and entertain. Some of the bedding products launched at...
- Bedding intros well received. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p90
Focuses on the market performance of the bedding segment of the United States furniture industry in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.