- Harrods to boost staff knowledge with Food Academy qualification. Halliwell, James // Grocer;8/16/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8168, p60
The article reports on the launching by retailer Harrods in August 2014 of its "Harrods Gourmet Food Academy" qualification scheme in Great Britain to provide comprehensive training to all its sales assistants about the food and drink products offered in the store.
- Harrods sold for ï¿½1.5bn to Qatar Holding. // Middle East;Jun2010, Issue 412, p9
The article reports that London, England-based department store Harrods Ltd. was sold in May 2010 to Qatar Holding LLC (QH) in a deal worth 1.5 billion pound.
- Don't miss the Annual sale. // Coin News;Oct2013, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p15
The article offers information on the annual sale by Harrods Ltd. which anticipates the sale by the company Coincraft that includes the sale of banknotes, ancient coins and antiquities at 20-80 percent reduced prices to be held in London from November 9-16, 2013.
- Retail choice: Harrods. Kumar, Vik // Marketing (00253650);7/7/2004, p12
The author says that he hadn't been to the Harrods Ltd. sale for three years, so after seeing a Marilyn Monroe-styled Christina Aguilera opening the show, he was hoping that Harrods would be challenging Harvey Nichols and Selfridges for the top spot. As a man, the Harrods sale fills him with...
- Harrods still eyes N.Y., London IPO. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 66, p23
Reports that Harrods Ltd. continues to examine the possibility of floating a minority stake on the stock exchanges in New York and London, England. Speculation that Harrods will convert its 400,000 square feet of warehousing into more selling space; Ongoing construction of Harrods' hotel that...
- Tit for tat on London's high street. Barnes, J. // U.S. News & World Report;1/30/89, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p63
Discusses the takeover dispute over Harrods department store in England between Roland `Tiny' Rowland, head of Lonrho trading company, and owner Mohamed al-Fayed.
- Harrods adds Di's stepmum to its board. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 105, p20
Reports that Harrods Ltd. named Raine, Comtesse de Chambrun the stepmother of Diana, Princess of Wales to its board of directors.
- Park Royal for Harrods. // Logistics Manager;Jan2011, p27
The article reports that Harrods is near closing a deal on a 300,000 square foot pre-let at SEGRO's 24 acre Origin site in Park Royal, West London, England.
- Lodes of money. Shaw, Annie // Money Marketing;10/29/2009, p50
The article reports on the sales condition of gold in Great Britain. According to the article, gold prices have increased to an all-time high, as inventors sought to have a safe haven from stock market uncertainty. It cites Harrods Ltd. which has got in on the action and started selling bullion...