Loans easier for retailers
- Regional alliance lends nearly $1.5M to North Country businesses in 2010. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/28/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the North Country Alliance (NCA) regarding its provision of 1.5 million U.S. dollars worth of loans to small businesses in 2010 in North Country, New York.
- Is 8(a) For Me? Hasle, James // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p121
Outlines the key features of the U.S. Small Business Administration's 8(a) program, a business development program designed to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the American economy and provide access to federal contracts. Basic requirements for an 8(a) applicant; Factors...
- LOAN APPROVALS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p29A
Presents a list of Indianapolis, Indiana-based businesses that have received loans from financial institutions with a guarantee from the U.S. Small Business Administration. Allen Automotive; Antique Helper Inc.; Architectural Openings LLC; Bella Naturale Salon & Day Spa.
- Credit-Reality Gap: What Does Small Business Really Need? Danner, Dan // Business Journal (Central New York);5/20/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p16
In this article the author discusses loan accessibility that the U.S. government provides for small business owners.
- NY Area's Largest SBA-Guaranteed Loans. // Crain's New York Business;1/11/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p14
A chart depicting biggest small business loan approvals in New York City is presented.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area 2007 U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Approvals. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/25/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p42
A chart is presented that lists the largest U.S. Small Business Administration loan approvals in the Indianapolis, Indiana area in 2007, including loans to Buildings To Go LLC, Less Inn and National Communications Group.
- Lending help for small business. Maloney, Carolyn // Crain's New York Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p11
The article comments on various issues related to the lending of small business loans.
- SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LENDERS. NEUFELL, DANIELLE // njbiz;12/20/2010, Vol. 23, p30
A list ranking small business administration lenders by total loan amount in New Jersey is presented which includes New Jersey Business Corp., BNB Bank and Trenton Business Assistance Corp.
- SBA Loan Leaders Ranked by Value of 7(a) Loans. // American Banker;2/1/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 21, p7
Presents charts showing Small Business Administration (SBA) loan leaders ranked by value of 7(a) loans approved in the 12 months through September 2004.
- SBA Loan Leaders Ranked by Number of 7(a) Loans. // American Banker;2/1/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 21, p6
Presents charts showing Small Business Administration (SBA) loan leaders ranked by the number of 7(a) loans approved in the 12 months through September 2004.