Profits soar in record year for ScS
- Margin emphasis boosts ScS. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Highlights the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS for the six months period ending in June 1999.
- ScS sees 7% growth. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that the like for like orders of store chain ScS has grown by 7% in the past six months ending March 31, 2000.
- ScS gives profit warning as heatwave hits sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p5
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture firm ScS for the May 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in profit after its 11 store openings; Amount of the pre-tax profit; Plans of the company to develop its marketing strategy.
- ScS clustering pays off with record profits. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p3
Reports on the increase in the sales and profits of ScS during the six month-period prior to March 31, 2004.
- ScS shines with sale and new store boos. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the financial performance of ScS Upholstery PLC, a furniture retailer in Great Britain. Percentage of growth in sales; Factors contributing to the positive performance.
- ScS stalls over missing profits. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p4
Focuses on the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS Co. in Europe. Disappearance of its forecast profits; Amount of pre-tax profits; Discrepancy in profit.
- ScS sales on the way to restoring margins. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p4
Reports on the increase of the sales of ScS upholstery in Great Britain. Restoration of profit margins; Expected amount of half year pre-tax profits; Achievement of strong trading and high gross margins.
- Share index up, but directors cut and run. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2003, Issue 5368, p6
Reports on the increase of the share index in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of December 2003. Profit losses of SCS Co.; Losses of Merchant Retail Group; Sale by company directors of their own shares.
- SCS celebrates profits with new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p3
The article focuses on the opening of new stores by SCS Upholstery in England. The company announced the opening seven new nationwide stores. The announcement came in the same week when the company revealed that its profits were up by 10%. The seven new stores will take the total number of...