Relyon launches anti-allergen bed
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.
- More jobs go as Millbrook Beds loses its last multiple. Osiowy, Danusia // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p3
The article focuses on the decision of Southampton-based Sleepmasters to dump supplier Millbrook Beds in favor of sister company, Relyon. Sleepmasters has decided to introduce the Relyon beds at its stores nationwide, while the Millbrook stocks will be discarded at a sale. Millbrook has already...
- Relyon UK bed sales are up by 9% at ...31m. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p4
Reports on the financial performance of British bed company Relyon as of December 31, 1997. Increase in bed sales and operating profits; Acquisitions of the company in January 1998.
- PHILOSOPHY THROUGH THE AGES. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p26
An interview with David Wescomb, independent sales director at bed and mattress company, Relyon is presented. Topic discussed include use of new upholstery fabrics for the divans and headboards and crisp, clean and white super soft viscose ticks for the mattresses and his favorite bed as the...
- Fifty jobs axed by Reylon. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on bed manufacturer Relyon's elimination of several jobs as part of a manufacturing shakeup.
- Relyon takes Italian theme to its heart. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p2
Reports on British company Relyon's presentation of new additions to its bed and sofabed ranges for spring 2001 including Italian inspired Mirabello metal bed frames.
- Relyon pays ...7m for Deptich and Colonial. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p2
Focuses on Relyon's acquisition of British bedstead manufacturers Deptich Designs and the Colonial Bedstead Company. Terms of the purchase; Combined pre-tax profits of the two companies acquired by Relyon for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1997.
- Marketing overhaul for Relyon. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that Relyon is planning to launch a three-year marketing campaign to give its image a complete overhaul. Additions to its bed and sofabed ranges; Aim and features of the marketing campaign.
- Pricing pressure hits Relyon profits. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p2
Informs on the financial results for British bed firm Relyon in the first six months of 2000.