- Staff left in limbo as One Devonshire awaits buyer. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4214, p14
Reports on the sale of One Devonshire Gardens hotel in Glasgow, Scotland. Information on the merger of Devonshire hotel and One Devonshire Gardens in 2001; Bidders for the hotel.
- In limbo. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p4
No abstract available.
- Government struggling to sell off lucrative Hotel Forum. Habsudova, Zuzana // Slovak Spectator;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, pI
Discusses the sale of the state-owned Hotel Forum in Bratislava, Slovakia. Issue on the privatization of the hotel; Modernization and restructuring of the hotel; Conditions proposed by the Office of Government for a potential buyer.
- Â£105m hotel sale plan falls through. Sangster, Andrew // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/10/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4204, p5
Discusses the collapse of the planned sale of the Strand Palace and Regent Palace hotels to London & Regional Properties in London, England. Cost of the planned deal; Factors which contributed to the collapse of the planned sale.
- Transaction Volume Picks Up. // Lodging Hospitality;4/1/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on the 63 million dollar sale of the Marriott Los Angeles Downtown to Shenzhen New World Group Ltd. through the Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels for the owner Leeward Strategic Properties.
- Deal To Buy Westin O'Hare Collapses. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;5/9/2012, p2
The article reports on the sale of Westin O'Hare after the collapse of a second deal to sell the hotel.
- HBOS and Beetham ponder hotel sales. // Estates Gazette;1/16/2010, Issue 1002, p26
The article discloses the planned sale of Radisson SAS hotel in Liverpool and Hilton conference hotel in Manchester, both in England, being considered by the Beetham Organization and part-lender HBOS.
- Whitbread put its 13 Swallow hotels back on the market. Paton, Nick // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4250, p10
Reports on the sale of several Swallow hotels in Great Britain in November 2002. Price of the sale; Agent appointed to sell the hotels.
- Correction. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/16/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4826, p33
A correction to the article about the sale of Etrop Grange hotel that was published in the April 18, 2014 issue.