Hills to run And So To Bed in the New Year
- And so to growth. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p18
The article reports on the planned expansion of Great Britain-based bedroom furniture retailer And So To Bed. The company is planning to open 30 stores in the next 18 months. Company executive Andy Hills stressed the importance of finding a location that suits the company's image. And So To Bed...
- In bed with technology. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p12
Focuses on the development in bed technology by the And So To bed company in Great Britain. Importance of pocket spring and latex on the standard component of bed market; Background of the company; Trend in bed market.
- Sleeping on heritage. // In Britain;Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p7
Announces the sale of copies of the Brodsworth Hall bed from traditional bed specialist, And So To Bed in London, England. Wooden features of the bed; Size; Price; Delivery; Contact information.
- And So To Bed launches Trade Department. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2013, Issue 5857, p10
The article reports that And So To Bed, bed retailer launched a Trade Department to service interior designers, architects and specifiers in London, England.
- Sales and pre-tax profits fall at And So To Bed. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2013, Issue 5856, p10
The article reports on the decline of sales and pre-tax profits at premium bed retailer And So To Bed in the year ended December 31, 2012, recording a 1.8% decrease in sales and Â£ 629,000 to Â£ 630,000 pre-tax profits in 2011.
- And So To Bed moves to new flagship store. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2012, Issue 5796, p10
The article reports that Bed specialist And So To Bed Ltd. has relocated from its original site on King's Road in London, England to another new flagship store which is double the size of the last site.
- And So To Bed doubles pre-tax profits. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2011, Issue 5759, p10
The article reports that London, England-based And So To Bed Ltd. has doubled its 2011 annual pre-tax profits of 1.3 million dollar pounds which increased by 119% compared to 2010.
- Just deserts for And So To Bed. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p7
Reports on the foreign investment of And So to Bed in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Franchise agreement with Alshaya Group; International expansion of the furniture retailer; Format for the store construction.
- Duo settle row over website. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p8
Reports on the settlement of the row between bed retailers And So To Bed and To Catch A Dream over the ownership of the tocatchadream.co.uk Web site.