Enter The Furniture Awards 2003 now
- Furniture Village invests in young talent. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p24
Focuses on the Young Designer of the Year Award presented during the 2003 Furniture Awards sponsored by Furniture Village Co. in Great Britain. Aim of the award; Encouragement for young designers to develop their skills; Characteristics of a well designed furniture; Role of the award in...
- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p3
Reports developments on the furniture trade and industry in Great Britain as of February 2001. Launch of a showroom in the Chelsea Harbor Design Center by Muriel Short; Recognition of Silentnight Beds at the annual Commercial Motor Livery of the Year Awards; Resignation of Stephen Luddington as...
- Housewares winners at GiftAwards. // Housewares;Aug2002, Issue 168, p50
Lists cookware suppliers presented with the Gift of the Year 2002 Awards in Great Britain.
- One more time. Wilson, Dave // Design Engineering;May97, p5
Editorial. Stresses the impact of 1996 Manufacturing Industry Achievement Awards (MIAAs) held in United Kingdom in celebration of British manufacturing excellence. Judging of the entries; Information about entry forms for engineers who want to join.
- Are you the new Frank Whittle? // Design Engineering;Sep2000, p8
Reports the sir Frank Whittle Medal award given to an engineer in Great Britain. Contribution to the developments in the engineering field; Selection of award winners; Nominations for the award.
- In brief. // Accountancy;Feb1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1062, p6
Lists accountants in Great Britain who received awards in the 1982 New Year Honors list.
- Son of CLEO. J.F. // Accountancy;Dec1965, Vol. 76 Issue 868, p1182
Focuses on the Abbreviation of the Year Award for the year 1966 in Great Britain. Use of computers in making abbreviations; Provision of a package deal in computer publicity; Consideration of press cutting.
- Hunt is on for marketing stars. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p22
Focuses on the search for 2001 New Marketer of the Year award in Great Britain. Details on the organizers, judges and sponsors of the award; Qualification of applicants; Responsibilities of the awardee.