- Quebec exhibitors optimistic. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the business pursuance of the exhibitors during the furniture show at Salon du Meuble de Quebec in Quebec City, Quebec. Satisfaction of Johanne Dionne, sales manager and upholstery producer of Huppe; Duration of market exhibition; Appreciation from retailers and buyers.
- Expo Mueble exhibitors see reason for optimism. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Features the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Optimism of the market; Exhibitor count.
- Contemporary styles on rise. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Focuses on the influx of European contemporary furniture in the Mexican market, as seen in the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Sleek, lifestyle-oriented case goods seen at the exhibition.
- Expo to expand space, update show's image. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p33
Examines the plans of the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico to expand its exhibition space. Construction plans on the addition.
- American, other foreigners pleased with show results. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p33
Reports that Americans and other foreigners are pleased with the results of the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Number of customers signed by exhibiting companies during the show.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2013, Issue 5854, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the improvement of the furniture retail market in Great Britain, the Second Branded Furniture Show, and a trade show guide of companies that will participate in the exhibition.
- Canada's Woodworks debuting at SF market. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p28
Reports on the debut of solid-wood case goods manufacturer Woodworks in San Francisco, California. Furniture shows attended by the company; Retail accounts served by the firm in Canada; Number of Woodworks dealers in the U.S.
- Here's to a show filled with zest. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/7/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p4
The article presents the author's view on how to deal with the changing trends in the furniture industry in the U.S. He mentions that there are more than 100 companies who are showing their products at the market and that almost 700 buying organizations had signed up to join the exhibit. He...
- Are you planning a trip to London for May Design Series? // Cabinet Maker;5/15/2015, Issue 5933, p46
The article presents views of independent furniture and homewares retailers on whether they are planning a trip to London, England, for the 2015 May Design Series, international furnishings fair and interior design show.