- Contemporary styles on rise. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Focuses on the influx of European contemporary furniture in the Mexican market, as seen in the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Sleek, lifestyle-oriented case goods seen at the exhibition.
- Quebec exhibitors optimistic. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the business pursuance of the exhibitors during the furniture show at Salon du Meuble de Quebec in Quebec City, Quebec. Satisfaction of Johanne Dionne, sales manager and upholstery producer of Huppe; Duration of market exhibition; Appreciation from retailers and buyers.
- Expo Mueble exhibitors see reason for optimism. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Features the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Optimism of the market; Exhibitor count.
- Expo to expand space, update show's image. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p33
Examines the plans of the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico to expand its exhibition space. Construction plans on the addition.
- American, other foreigners pleased with show results. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p33
Reports that Americans and other foreigners are pleased with the results of the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Number of customers signed by exhibiting companies during the show.
- Industry hopes Calgary can kick start 2nd half. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p6
Reports that Western Canadian furniture retailers attending the Market Showplace 2004 trade show in Calgary, Alberta, will be looking for new products and promotions to drive business in the second half of the year. Increase in construction activity in the housing sector in Winkler, Manitoba;...
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2013, Issue 5854, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the improvement of the furniture retail market in Great Britain, the Second Branded Furniture Show, and a trade show guide of companies that will participate in the exhibition.
- Canada's Woodworks debuting at SF market. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p28
Reports on the debut of solid-wood case goods manufacturer Woodworks in San Francisco, California. Furniture shows attended by the company; Retail accounts served by the firm in Canada; Number of Woodworks dealers in the U.S.
- HP may re-evaluate market dates. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p58
The article reports on the plan of the board of High Point (HP) Market Authority to reevaluate whether market dates will be changed in 2007. The market dates drew numerous complaints from HP attendees. The organization is in the midst of a research project that will quiz participants on which...