- Bedding producers find ways to stand out. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article looks at the performance of bedding manufactures at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. Bedding manufacturers were satisfied with their performance, claiming that the traffic was steady and retail response to product introductions was strong. Several popular products at the show include...
- Bedding producers offer hot values. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p19
The article reports on the blockbuster bedding market at the Las Vegas furniture market in Nevada. Bedding retailers found sharply priced and value-added lines galoes as well as some spectacular showroom presentations designed to inspire and entertain. Some of the bedding products launched at...
- Bedding intros well received. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p90
Focuses on the market performance of the bedding segment of the United States furniture industry in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- Warning: A few storms could be on horizon. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p32
Comments on several issues in the furniture industry in the U.S. Move of the industry to sustain growth; Forecast on the bedding industry sales from the International Sleep Products Association; Emphasis of the industry on high-end bedding.
- Top 10 advance sales 12%. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p18
Reports the increase of sales of the dominant furniture and bedding retailers in Canada. Comparison of sales in the year 2000; Basis of the reporting of Statistics Canada; Classification of furniture sales.
- Unique bedding strategy scores for Olum's. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the success of the marketing strategy of Olum's store for bedding in New York. Strategy of Olum's; Contribution of bedding sales on the income of the store; Factors contributing to Olum's success in bedding. INSET: Olum's at a glance.
- Specialty sleep's stars generating big buzz. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p39
Reports developments related to furniture industry in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003. Efforts of the manufacturers in developing specialty sleep brand products; Highlights of the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exhibition; Production of airbeds from Select Comfort.
- A real sleeper. // Country Living;Aug2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p30
Presents an overview of a sofabed.
- Youth producers think small with bed designs. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p16
Reports on trends in bed design as observed during a market in San Francisco, California. Introduction of loft beds with trundle bed built into the bottom area; Design of beds included in the Attic Heirlooms collection of Broyhill; Skateboarding-inspired design of Zero Gravity collection by...
- Retail furniture hot spots. // Furniture/Today;12/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p17
Ranks the most active furniture markets in the United States based on furniture and bedding sales in 2000. Expected growth from 2000 to 2005; Chicago, Illinois; New York City; Los Angeles-Long Beach, California; Washington, D.C.; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.