- Dallas Modern. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p46
Reveals some of the interior decoration accessories and furniture offered at the Collage shop in Dallas, Texas. Designers whose works are popular; Contact information.
- French by the Bay. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p50
Offers a look at the interior decoration accessories and furniture offered at Robert Domergue's shop in San Francisco, California. Contact information.
- Foreign Appeal. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p302
Offers a look at the interior decoration accessories and furniture offered by art dealer Georges-Guillaume Cassan in his shop. Contact information.
- Show stoppers! // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p18
Displays various furniture, and interior design accessories that were displayed at the Hiemtextil exhibition.
- INVESTING IN Style. Manroe, Candace Ord // Better Homes & Gardens;Dec2002, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p82
Presents recommendations for homeowners on purchasing furniture. Consideration of craftsmanship, materials and style; Determination of whether a piece of furniture is durable; Importance for a piece of furniture to have inherent function and classic good looks.
- DESIGN TRENDS. Medford, Sarah // Town & Country;Mar2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5298, p162
Features several home decoration accessories and furniture, including the Bohemia vase from Clio.
- Skirted cover-up. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1998, Vol. 76 Issue 3, pB32
Looks at how vanity furniture may be revitalized using a fabric skirt accessory. Details on materials that are required; Description of the manufacturing process.
- Shore thing. // Australian House & Garden;Jan2007, Issue 1, p29
Several photographs of furniture and other decorative products are presented.
- Gray Eminence. Kirchner, Jill // House Beautiful;Mar99, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p100
Features furniture and interior decoration accessories in gray color. Chairs by Piero Lissoni from Cappellini Modern Age; Steel temple stool; Rogers & Goffigon linen.