Fabrics sew up JLP results
- John Lewis. Whitefoord, Adrian // In-Store Marketing;Jul2002, p42
Evaluates the design of John Lewis department store. Arrangement of product displays; Decorations of the store.
- A NEW AWAKENING. Hyams, Jacky // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p21
Presents information on the new image of the John Lewis Partnership department store in England. Description of the interior design; Strategy adopted to attract customers; Details the architectural design.
- Open all hours. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p5
Reports on the move done by Liverpool and Cheadle branches of Great Britain-based John Lewis' company to broaden its services. Factors that motivated the company to extend the hours of its service; Comments of Liverpool manager regarding on the initial trading of the company on October.
- John Lewis staff get 10% bonus. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that employees at British department store chain John Lewis are getting a bonus even though pre-tax profits fell.
- John Lewis profits plunge 17%. Turner, Clare // Housewares;Mar/Apr99, Issue 145, p5
Reports on the financial performance of England-based department store chain John Lewis Partnership for the year ended January 30, 1999. Pre-tax profits; Effects of a retail downturn to the company's earnings; Financial outlook of the company.
- JLP staff boost sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p4
Reveals the sales performance of the John Lewis department store and its sales employees.
- JLP predicts profits uplift. // In-Store Marketing;Aug2002, p5
Forecasts an increase in sale for the half of 2002 at John Lewis Partnership Ltd.'s department stores.
- JLP linen boost. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p4
Reports the increase in linen and bedding sales at John Lewis department store chain. Growth in blankets and bedspreads business; Popularity of pillows and mattress covers.
- JLP embarks on desert adventure. KIVLEHAN, NOELLA PIO // Estates Gazette;11/27/2010, Issue 1047, p37
This article reports on the intention of John Lewis Partnership to open several department stores across the Middle East.