Bed ad ban moves rejected
- Bed firm turns to cold lists for integrated push. // Precision Marketing;6/11/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p6
Features the direct marketing campaign of Iron Bed Co. in Great Britain. Collection of information on customer buying habits; Involvement of direct response agency WDMP; Initiation of complementary in-store, online and email campaigns.
- Team Saatchi prints push puts sex into Iron Bed Company. // Campaign;04/17/98, Issue 16, p7
Reports on a print campaign for Iron Bed Company, a bed manufacturer which was created by Team Saatchi agency. What slogans where used in the campaign; What was the value of the campaign.
- You've made your bed. Now lie in it. Keelan, Emma // Accountancy;May2000, Vol. 125 Issue 1281, p34
This article interviews Anne Notley, co-founder of the Iron Bed Co. of Great Britain. Notley, according to the author, left the safety of a legal career for the uncertain world of running her own business. Notley and her husband, Simon, got the idea for designing and manufacturing quality metal...
- Sleep style. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p18
The article evaluates several beds including Feather and Black from Iron Bed Co., Memory-Med 1400 pocketed spring and foam model from Healthbeds company, and Regency collection from Hypnos company.
- Merger for The Iron Bed Company. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p5
Reports the merger between Iron Bed Co. and furniture chain CJ Furniture in England. Terms of the agreement; Aim of the companies' merger to offer wider product range and broaden the appeal of the stores; Absence financial terms disclosed on the agreement.
- Undercover in St Albans. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p11
Features furniture showrooms in Hertfordshire, England. Evaluation of the store presentation of Woods & Woods; Accounts on the experience of the author visiting the showrooms; Interior design of the Iron Bed Company.
- Iron Bed aims to boost presence in U.S. market. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/29/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p82
The article reports on the intention of Iron Bed Co., a midpriced to high-end designer of metal beds, to boost its presence in the U.S. marketplace. The company is selling its line of products at three company-owned stores in Atlanta, Dallas, and Corona del Mar, California. Likewise, Iron Bed...
- Cheeky British ad takes fantasies to new level. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p119
Focuses on bedding advertisements that feature naked men in Great Britain. Appeal to consumers' fantasies; Advertisement of The Iron Bed Company.
- Readers share thoughts on Winston, lowball ads. // Furniture/Today;7/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p27
Focuses on the advertising for beddings in the U.S. Sales promotions; Means to advertise the prices of the beddings; Promotion on the benefits of the advertised product.