Ducal sets out to impress
- Ducal hatches the Sandpiper collection. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p2
Reports on Ducal's launch of its Sandpiper collection at the At Home show in Great Britain from September 20 to October 4, 1998. Kinds of furniture included in show; Features of Ducal's showroom.
- Ducal offers rattan. // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p4
Reports on Ducal's launch of furniture designs at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- Covers brighten market with reds, oranges, blues. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p18
The article provides information on fabric durability, texture and color as key themes in some showrooms at the Las Vegas Market in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2012.
- Scandinavian showroom opens in SoHo. // Home Accents Today;Jul2000, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p125
Reports on the offer of Scandinavian furniture and accessories in the Showroom of Scandinavia which opened in New York in early 2000. Home furnishings lines participating in the showroom.
- SSA says it saw 25% more buyers in Vegas. // Furniture/Today;2/7/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p18
The article reports on the 25% increase in the registered buyers who visited the Specialty Sleep Association (SSA) showroom during the Las Vegas Market in January 2011.
- Team's sweet success. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p2
Reports on British firm Ducal's efforts to handle its December 1997 sales. Worth of orders accepted by the company's processing department.
- B's a big deal for Las Vegas. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that the furniture market called Las Vegas Market in Nevada will open its second showroom building on January 29, 2007, which will double the number of its permanent showrooms at the World Market Center complex. The first showroom building opened in July 2005. Dave Palmer,...
- There is no place like an 'At Home Show'. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2008, Issue 5590, p4
The article provides information related to the "AMX Designs At Home Show" held at Long Eaton's showroom in England. The show was well attended by retailers and business was very attractive despite all the talk of difficult trading conditions. On the other hand, sister company Ashley Manor...
- Tupelo buyers eager to order. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p4
Reports that organizers of the Tupelo Furniture Market had the 'unofficial opening day' of the semiannual show in Tupelo, Mississippi. Show traffic as reported by several showrooms; Wariness of producers about inventories; Financial performance of Caye Home Furnishings.