- Payne takes over at Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p5
Focuses on the appointment of Phil Payne as retail co-chairman at the Sleep Council.
- Rhino with a soft side. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p28
Profiles Mike Clare, marketing director of Dreams in Great Britain. Development of the company in furniture trade for ten years; Plans of having 100 bed shops; Career history.
- Clare may buy homewares chain. // Housewares;Jan/Feb2008, Issue 211, p13
The article reports on the plan of Mike Clare, chairman and owner of Dreams bed store chain, to acquire existing homeware chains in Great Britain. The initiative is undertaken to increase the bed linen and soft furnishings in Dreams' 9,000 square feet stores. Clare expresses that the plans are...
- Things to do: take the time to smell the roses. // Cabinet Maker;3/17/2006, Issue 5479, p39
The article presents an interview of Graham Edwards, marketing director of Dreams, related to furniture industry . When ask about who he mostly admire in the industry, Edwards mentioned Mike Clare,who is his boss in the company sheering hard work and determination. When asked again regarding the...
- People. // Cabinet Maker;3/31/2006, Issue 5481, p8
The article presents news briefs relevant to personnel changes and appointments within the furniture industry in Great Britain compiled as of March 2006. Graham Edwards has been appointed to the position of marketing director of Dreams in High Wycombe. Sally Edwards has been promoted to sales...
- Clare plans 200 stores. Pamber, Deven // Cabinet Maker;6/23/2006, Issue 5493, p4
The article reports that Mike Clare, the CEO of Dreams PLC, has warned bed retailers that he plans to get 25% of the market in Great Britain within three years or by 2010. In his speech at the conference of the British Retail Consortium, Clare declared his ambition for 200 stores and a Â£200...
- Sleeping on the job. Peacock, Louisa // Personnel Today;9/30/2008, p23
The article offers information on Dreams, the furniture retailer of Great Britain. It is reported that shoppers can buy anything at this beds superstore, from king-size divan sets to company-branded aromatherapy candles. Since 2006, it has opened its doors to customers online, launched a new bed...
- Getting personal. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p26
Interviews Greg Suthern, marketing director of British furniture retailer Dreams. Career background; Key influences; Projected trends in interior decoration; Proudest achievements; Views about success and the meaning of life. INSET: Greg Suthern.
- Dreams begins South West expansion. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p8
The article reports on the move of Dreams PLC to expand the operation in bed retail in Exeter, England.