Quality pays off at Kingdom of Leather
- Decoro. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Asserts that Kingdom of Leather is a stockist of furniture company Decoro and not World of Leather.
- New KoL md offers a fresh look at furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p5
Reports on the appointment of Lyle Finlay to head the furniture maker Kingdom of Leather.
- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p61
Focuses on issues in the furniture industry as of February 2003. Exhaustion on the sales and exhibitions of the industry for the month of January; Apology on the embarrassing content of the entries for the Kingdom of Leather contest.
- Lounge wizard. Johansen-Berg, Kate // In-Store Marketing;Jan2003, p18
Profiles Peter Dickson, executive chairman of British furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather (KoL). Dickson's opinion that there is a lack of style and personality in furniture retailing; Changes implemented by Dickson at his company; Effort to define the KoL brand and give it a clear image;...
- Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p11
Relates a furniture shopping experience at Kingdom of Leather. Type of customer service rendered by Kingdom of Leather; Choices for sofas; Reaction of the shopper on the sales strategy of the company.
- Adams is new KoL md. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p4
Reports on the promotion of Steve Adams to managing director of the furniture firm Kingdom of Leather in Great Britain. Resignation of Steve Winetroube as managing director of the company; Job responsibilities of Adams.
- KoL delivery deal. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p2
Reports that British furniture firm Kingdom of Leather will close its Romford distribution center after agreeing to a delivery deal with Hanson Logistics.
- KoL stores for sale confusion. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2005, Issue 5455, p4
Reports on the proposed sale of three of Kingdom of Leather's six furniture stores in Great Britain. Alteration of the company's strategy; Selection of higher profile stores which better fit the Natuzzi furniture in the same locations; Performance of the company in the country's retail market.
- Natuzzi acquires British retail chain. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p28
Reports on the acquisition of Kingdom of Leather by upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Great Britain. Increase of market share; Continuation of the import business; Business plans.